• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever had a post deleted?

Ever had a mod delete your post?

• Yupp!

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 17 34.0%
  • Not that i know of!!?

Votes: 10 20.0%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Have you ever had a post deleted by a Mod On PC?
    Optional: If yes, Why? xD

Last edited:

-Raiken-

L is real 2401
    Years
    Do you mean on this forum or on any forum?

Here - I do not think so, maybe.

Other places - Yes I have due to poor reasons and for one forum due to a really horrible/revengeful mod.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    No I haven't, mainly because I think twice before I press the 'post' button. When I do post I proofread it, and if it is bad I edit straight away.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    IIRC, yeah. Back when hardly any rules in DPPt were enforced, I used to rage over nubs trading hacks.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Yeah, I broke the rules on purpose, though, so Francesci (sp?) had every rights to delete it. XD

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Not that I know of. I'm fairly sure I have had one or two deleted due to four words and like, off-topicness once or twice, but that's about all I can remember. I'm sure I've had more than that, though.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    Have I ever had one of my posts deleted by a mod? No. :'D Am I responsible for a mod deleting someone else's post? Yes.

And let's keep it that way. (And I swear, no jokes where this post is going to be deleted. That's so uncool ;_; )

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    No, I do not think so.

Makes me want to check if it has happened, lol.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    ..The first post I ever posted on PC got deleted.

Yup.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I've had some of my posts merged, if that counts.

Otherwise no.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I don't believe any of my posts have been deleted. Maybe because I don't check most of the threads I post in a second time. XD

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    Probably at some point, of course just the fact that I'm not sure means that it didn't impact me all that much. I guess I'd really only pay attention if I got a warning or lost a few posts.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'm... yeah, pretty sure my infracted post got deleted.

And Went deleted Skilly and I's posts in I can't remember where. Probably other instances but I can't remember.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    If so, it was probably 3-4 years ago. Although, a while ago I was deleting my own posts to keep a 1337 post count, XD

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    If so, it was probably on my older accounts, back when I was a nooby little teenager. Even then it would've been just for stuff like double-posting, not flaming or those types of things. The only post I know of that's been deleted on my current account, I deleted myself.

Back