• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever had braces for your teeth?

Braces?

• Yes, i've had them!

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • I have them!

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • I'm getting them!

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • I'm not getting them!

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • I don't ever want them!

Votes: 5 13.2%

• Total voters

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
  • Once, when I was young and foolish(yah, it's a joke). My canine pops out in the wrong place, so my dentist have no choice but to put braces on them.

Candy Christina

poseidon's tsunami
    Years
  • I have braces right now, but I'm getting them off next June, if not sooner. My teeth weren't even that bad to be honest, but apparently I still needed them because my jawline was "off" somehow.

Braces don't really bother me much, except when I have to get them tightened. Then they hurt for like a day or so. Sometimes they don't even make my mouth ache at all.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • I had them for like three-four years or so on the top. When I went to get them on the bottom, my jaw aligned with my mouth in a way that was awkward and the braces popped off before I got home from the orthodontist XD

So now my top row is straight but my bottom row is messed up. It gets annoying sometines because there is a tooth that comes out more than the others.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Suprisingly, I've never had any teeth problems or cavities, even though I only brush my teeth once every two days or so...I'm pretty lazy about it.

Nomaiya

The Disappearing Act
    Years
  • I was supposed to get braces about five years ago - I don't need them badly, or anything - but I'm petrified of dentists, so I refused to get them. I kinda regret it now, but just the thought of it creeps me out x3

And also I'd probably cry loads, because my pain barrier is practically non-existant.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I have them right now, although they're coming off in January. They actually didn't hurt as much as I had thought they would- only the first two weeks when I couldn't chew anything. x_x

Xaviar

I left my brain in its jar
    Years
  • I've had braces for about 4 years now, and hopefully they will get taken off soon... Both of my lower canines are very slow to come in, so I need a procedure to cut off a tiny sliver of my gum so it can (not sure how that works, but ok).

Though they've been an annoyance sometimes, I'm glad I got braces because my teeth were all over the place when I was a young child.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Nope. I broke two of my teeth, so I got some new ones, making braces unnecessary ._.;

It hurt, but it was definitely faster :x

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    no, and i don't ever want them.
    I don't have the perfect teeth, but just enough to go by.
    and i already got on of my teeth fixed(the front left tooth) after losing part of one falling down on a concrete floor.

Back