• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever smoked...

Sir Codin

1) No, I haven't smoked it. Nor have I ever ingested it in any other way (yes, there are other ways (often healthier ways) to get high on weed besides smoking it.

2) No, not really. I really just don't care.

Years
    I tried it once at a party, just for the sake of trying it. It's never something I'd buy and do regularly. If I want mind-altering substances, I'd rather just drink. At least that's legal and easy to obtain, although still dangerous.

I don't judge people if they do it. Their life, their business. On the whole, I'm pretty apathetic about what people do with themselves.

Lucid

a. Boredom! I tried it the first time when I was 17 and just had fun with it. It never controlled my life or led to anything else, like with most things people do for fun, it's just kinda a waste of money. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, and although I don't anymore, I think there are way more horrible things people do to their bodies with no social stigmas attached.

b. A lot.

Years
    I've never bothered to try smoking marijuana, and don't have any plans to (partly because I see no benefit in it, and partly because it's still technically illegal). In my eyes it's a lot more harmless than cigarettes or alcohol, and while I believe it should be legalized, regulated and taxed, it still wouldn't make me any more likely to try it if that happened.

As for judging people that do, I really try not to. Sure, I think it's stupid when I see middle school kids doing it, but in the grand scheme of things it's none of my concern. The same goes for anyone else I see doing it- if it isn't affecting myself and others in a negative way, they can do as they please.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Yes

a. Why?
    Peer pressure, but only because I didn't see anything wrong with it (Cigarettes, on the other hand...). I literally did nothing while under its influence and felt better than I did when I was drunk. It probably depends on the person but to me it wasn't addicting at all and I can live without it.

b. How many times?

Twice. Haven't smoked it since last summer. Don't really have the urge to either.

Renpuu

Gengar !
    Years
    No I have not tried weed and I have had people around me who offered me it and I declined. I actually didn't want to be in the same room whilst they smoked weed since I dislike the general aroma it brings.

I've tried a cigarette like once and it didn't do anything..maybe I didn't smoke it properly, but either way, it's an expensive habit which causes harms on others due to second hand smoke. Not to mention the smell of cigarette smoke just ruins furniture, clothes etc.

I've never been interested in smoking, I drink alcohol occasionally when I am at home or out with friends for a special event but I would never encourage anyone to smoke, do drugs or drink alcohol since it's all unhealthy if it becomes addiction.

I would even me class myself as drinking energy drinks a bad habit. But I enjoy them too much and that could be seen as a addiction X_X.

I have nothing against people enjoying themselves, as long as they aren't selfish enough to make others suffer with second hand smoke or getting so addicted to drugs that they move onto heavy stuff and become the stoner who steals money to afford their habit.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    No I haven't, because I'm the son of a cop and I was always taught that only dirty low-lives do things like that. I always thought I was better than it.

I don't judge people for that anymore. I look at the world through my own eyes rather than my parents and I'm actually starting to think it's something I'd be willing to try one day should the opportunity ever arise.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    No, I have never smoke because I am too young to buy those cigarretes, but if given the chance, I would at least TRY at least one time, to understand how people feel when they smoke, but I think I might regret that if I get addicted after trying once, so I think I would most probably not smoke cos its bad for your health you know and its so darn expensive in my country... $10 per packet which is around... $8 USD per packet... EVERYWHERE IN MY SMALL COUNTRY! I rather spend on other things than cigarettes. If it was cheaper, I might try, hehe.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    No and I never plan to.
    Smoking and drinking are things that I HATE the most.
    I don't really give a damn about people who do it if they are not close to me so I could smell the smoke or see them drink, in that case, I either cover my nose and mouth or simply go away as far as possible.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    Yes, I've smoked weed once. I would smoke more but obtaining it is a huge pain in the ass. I really did enjoy it though.

I really don't see the problem with weed. It's not addictive, and the effect doesn't last super long :/

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2014
    Nope.Never have never will.Unless someone offers me a really good cigar, you'd have to be crazy to pass that up.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    Never had, never will. If people want to smoke it, it's their business, though Id prefer them to not smoke it around me.

Back