• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you fallen asleep in Class?

.ιиsσмиιαc.

how do i pokemon?
Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2011
    Like the title says - Have you fallen asleep in Class? If so How Long? What subject was it? Did anyone notice? Did you get in Trouble?
    Yes. Longest was 35 minutes. US/AZ History in 8th grade. Nobody at all. Nope.

But I fall asleep in class nearly everyday, it's a good way to make it through the day.

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
  • Just today i fell asleep in one of my college classes. Sociology to be exact. The prof. just stands up there with his back turned to us, reading his powerpoint word for word... for and hour 15 minutes...

he takes about ten minutes to explain each slide, so i'd quickly write it down, then take a nine minute nap until the next slide...

he never notices... granted he might if he'd actually turn around...

Years
  • No, and no one else in my classes have fallen asleep during class. My History teacher used to fall asleep after he set us a big bit of work, though. xD
    Same goes for my last year's Geography and German teacher

No, i personally haven't fallen asleep in class yet, but sometimes, when it's horribly low oxygen in the classroom, but some people still refuse opening the windows because the cold air from outside would come in, it's sometimes a really tough fight staying awake.

Nincada

Please be kind.
    Years
  • I take a couple college courses, which I find to be a bore.

Luckily, there are enough kids I am not noticed when I nap.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2010
    I have fallen asleep in a couple of classes in my time at school. Most of these were not because of boredom but because of fatigue due to the previous lesson being PE or another lesson in which we did too much physical activity.

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    I plead guilty. Not really because I'm bored in the class, but just because I can't focus and I'm sleep-deprived for most of the week anyway. I do it pretty often actually. Never really got in trouble for it.
    Longest time I was asleep recently was for over forty minutes, in English class. When I woke up school was out and the classroom was mostly empty. lol

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Actually I never have. At most head on the desk, or lying on the desk looking like I'm asleep due to drowsiness.

Back