• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you fallen asleep in Class?

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    Used to be a little bit of a problem, not only in class but everywhere. Near the end of high school, I got medicine to keep me awake.

Maiev

// corazon elegante;~
    Years
    As far as i can remember, I have fallen asleep in the age of 5 in our class. xD

Aberbecam

Banned
    Years
    Well..No not really, I only fell asleep once in the science class when our class got into trouble and the teacher forced us to be quiet and put our head down, Only that time i fell asleep for like..Uhmm..24 minutes i think. Not sure.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I fell asleep in class on two occasions. One was during English class, partly due to the fact that I was extremely bored by the material. The second time was in a Java course, which was entirely due to the fact that I was exhausted, having only three or so hours of sleep the previous night. xD

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Everyone knows it when I sleep in class. Lots of people do it. Nobody cares though.

Years
    I did in first grade... XD; Thankfully my teacher just gave me the work to do later.

In college, I'd kind of doze off in my Geology class sometimes, as it was my first class of the day and it was kind of dull. Also did a few times in Art History, which is weird, because I loved that class. Maybe it's because it was after I ate lunch, or maybe it was because of the room itself. *shrug*

Nemaru

nah
    Years
    first period is my napping period. b(^.^)b

health 3 is the worst class and easiest to ace. I havent studied, taken notes, nor participated in any class activities, and still have an 88 which equals a B+ :D

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    I know I feel asleep a couple times when we watched movies back in grade 11 Religion class. I don't think I've ever done it otherwise.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I tend to fall asleep during almost ALL of my classes sometimes when I finish work early (which is pretty often, lol)

The class I WANT to fall asleep on is English, but all the English teachers I get are so UGH! Either loud or very observant. Now that we are in Mythology I want take snoozes more than ever.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I fail to live according to schedule so I can't keep my eyelids open sometimes, or I simply can't follow the teacher/professor and feel miserable enough to put my head down. =(

iGaga

I'm your biggest fan
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 20, 2009
    I actually never fall asleep in class. I have once before. In Choir..xD; Either that or I blacked out.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Only this school year, I have never fallen asleep in class but today, I always been sleepy in Chemistry class (first period in the afternoon) nor English class (first period in the morning) but I try to stay awake even though I can't take it.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    I've never fallen asleep during class. I'm too afraid of getting woken up in front of everyone or missing out completely on information. Daydreaming is the lovely alternative <3. I can relax while keeping one ear open to what's going on :3.

Back