• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you fallen asleep in Class?

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I'm a good boy, i stay awake in all my lessons.
    Though when i hardly got any sleep from my damn toe which hurt vewy much i was actually tempted to fall asleep in Music... Our teacher lets us do anything in music =D

Years
    Sometimes I get really tired in class and get to the stage where I'm about to nod off but something inside me always wakes me up. This means I can only get five minutes maximum of sleep in class.

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    Nope. I only lay my head down when we watch videos. I don't snooze in class because, I know I be in trouble. Especially in social studies. -_-. She would give me a 3 points infraction if I slept...through HER class.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Yes once in Math I fell asleep, my friend woke me up before the teacher saw me.

Years
    I usually just put my head down for a couple of minutes, never have I actually fallen asleep in class.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Im a dork/nerd i would never risk getting detention... =P

vanna.

I like sequins.
    Years
    I've only fallen asleep once in class. That was my freshman year during band. I was so tired that i just ploped over and slept next to the piano. Our director didn't care, haha.

I almost fell asleep in Chemistry today though.
    I'm just so tired D:

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2016
    I kind of feel like it's impossible for me to fall asleep in class. So, no, I've never fallen asleep in class.

Ayselipera

Nahh. I'm the lightest sleeper on the planet. The teacher talking keeps me awake. XD

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    I can't fall asleep in class since I purposely go to sleep.
    I always sleep during our Mother Tongue class since I don't take it. Sometimes, I sleep during class which we have nothing better to do.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Sometimes, accidentally. If the teacher is drawling over in a monotonous kindof voice, I'll fall asleep in a matter of 2 minutes.

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2011
    hm, yeah i sure do x|
    but i cant help it though, it gets so boring especially since a few of my classes run for like... 4 hours
    x _____ x

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
    Back then, I saw my school as useless since the teacher was never in class. So yeah, I slept a lot. I never got in trouble, in fact, loads of people did it. You can imagine how boring it is when the teachers don't teach.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Back in 8th grade I had my first period as Algebra, which was one of my two honor classes.

I ended up sleeping within half of one sometime during the Fall-Spring time. It wasn't really sleep more like just having my eyes close and occasionally opening them, but that's the closest I have gotten to sleeping.

.. Well, I remember me sleeping in Kindergarten once, but I'm not sure if that was around nap time so I don't really count it.

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    Let's see.

Once in science last year, during a movie - woke up before the lights came on.

But, without fail, sixth period is the one I always (almost) fall asleep. It's my body's designated crash time. It doesn't help I have a droning Bio teacher then, either.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I can admit that I've never fallen asleep in class. My parents always had that bedtime rule for me when I was younger. However, even as I got older and started going to bed later and later I never once dozed off in class. Although, that isn't to say I would lose concentration on what the teachers might have been teaching and instead I would find myself either doodling or thinking of something unrelated to class. With my luck and inexperience in doing so, I might probably get caught sleeping in class though.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Ugh. All the time.

In highschool, I practically did it every period. :/

But in college, I fall asleep in math every day because I finish the homework and don't need to listen anymore. And in Spanish, because I just finished eating lunch and it's late in the afternoon, so I get sleepy. ;;

Back