• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Have you had any wild Pokemon show up while camping?

Years
  • attachment.php

Have you ever encountered any wild Pokemon showing up at your camp?

I made two slow .gifs from some screenshots I took from the 2 wild Pokemon that came to join me at my camp, to give you an idea of what it looks like if you've never seen any:
    Spoiler:

For me the Duskull and Hawlucha above are the only ones. I've been wanting to try this feature out for a while and finally did it today. Didn't take me as long to increase my Pokemon's sociability as I was expecting, though it did take a while.

Attachments

• duskullcamp.gif
      duskullcamp.gif
      310.3 KB · Views: 8
    • hawluchacamp.gif
      hawluchacamp.gif
      420.3 KB · Views: 8
    • hawlucha3.jpg
      hawlucha3.jpg
      83.7 KB · Views: 18
    Last edited:

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
  • Happened to me a couple times, People even shiny hunt using this! Perhaps someday I will brave that hunt. But normally the pokemon that spawn after curry are the rarer pokemon in that route.

Back