• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you illegally downloaded music/programs/etc?

About how often do you illegally download music/programs/etc?

• Almost every day

Votes: 16 28.6%
  • A few times a week

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Once a week

• Once every two-four weeks

• Once every 2-4 months

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Once every 5-8 months

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Once every 9-11 months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Once every year

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • I've never done it

Votes: 5 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Have you illegally downloaded music/programs/etc?
    If yes, how often?
    Do you feel bad about it?

Yes... I'll admit, I have. I don't do it all that often, maybe once a week I'll get a couple songs. I don't really feel that bad, because they aren't illegal ones. 8D

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Admittedly, it;s the only way I get my music. A certain illegal program did kill my last computer, though.

JKLAZ

FireHeart and Kale are Awesome
    Years
    Well lets see... people in the cia or whatever can get your identity and if you admit to it, you will get chased down.

I pay for my music

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    I use a program called Download Helper for Firefox that allows you to download certain media off websites. Then I go to certain websites with that play Music, download the Mp3 and then... I have the Mp3. I think this is technically legal as well, because neither the program or website I use are illegal.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    Well lets see... people in the cia or whatever can get your identity and if you admit to it, you will get chased down.

I pay for my music

Too many people illegally download things for them to just track people like that, the only busts you hear about in the news are just what the fbi does to try and scare would be "pirates" from downloading stuff.

That said, yes, that's how I get all my music.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    It would be kinda hard to be a ROM hacker if I never downloaded illegally dumped games, sweeties. XD

I do buy the games I download, but as for everything else...uTorrent is the way! =D

KhaosKnight

The 1 and only Khaotic Hacker
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2015
    It would be kinda hard to be a ROM hacker if I never downloaded illegally dumped games, sweeties. XD

I do buy the games I download, but as for everything else...uTorrent is the way! =D

*gives Jeremy a thumbs up* yup there is no other way than uTorrent :D

and yes i have downloaded illigal "files"

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    I used to a while ago, but I felt bad after a while so I destroyed most of the programs I downloaded. the only ones I kept were ones that I had actually bought a license for and just use them for back up purposes so I don't have to fumble through all of the support forums trying to find a download for it.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Well... I would have to admit that I do. However, I don't do it often.
    Really, what isn't an illegal download on the internet? You don't see too many royalty free things anymore.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Omg I used to download like, ALL the time back when I had cable internet. XD That was wayyy back when everyone used Azerues Jeremy, not this new "uTorrent~" XD At least I used Azerues, so did my brother before me and my cousin. Then my bro switched to uTorrent RIGHT AFTER WE GOT RID OF OUR INTERNET AND MOVED. XD See, he got an apartment, so he got to upgrade. >3>;;;

-Neko

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years

Amen to that. if its really worth my money, things such as vantage point on DVD, ill buy. everything else, is downloaded.

popsicles.

F A S C I N A T I O N .
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2009
    I used to download songs on Limewire. But the thing crashed. D:
    I can't help it, CD's are just waay to expensive for my budget. And even if I buy
    a CD, there are still songs on it that I dislike. So it's actually a money-waste. ._.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Yes I do it occasionally but only if there are no freeware variations or the freeware ones are really crap.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I've done it a few times just to get the few programs that I needed really badly and couldn't do enough with the freeware version. But what I usually want are always hard to find since I can't use torrents and have to make to with DDLs.

Back