• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you lost any of your games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoketalkCreator

Just Some *****
Years
  • Like the title implies, have you ever misplaced any of your Pokemon games, and never found them again? I'm especially talking about the DS games, those things are so dang tiny. I lost my Platinum just a few days ago. I'm really sad because that Platinum is my most prized video game, I had EVERYTHING on that tiny card...... How about you people?

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2013
    Pokemon Emerald, I think its in a hotel in Flordia. I had just bought it, and had kept it in its case whenever I wasn't playing it, instead for that one time -.-.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    I lost Blue when I was on an Airplane when I was 6. I also lost Ruby. I think. I might have given it to a poor friend though. I know I gave him my Crystal. I did lose Emerald though.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I'm especially talking about the DS games, those things are so dang tiny.
    Ironic, because I forgot where I'd put Pinball, the largest handheld Pokemon game. Found it in a bag a couple days ago though.
    Never lost any others but Crystal appears to be missing since a younger sibling used it... but I haven't actually looked for it any way.

redsaber5859

Banned
    Years
  • Oh god, I dontmpay attention to other games, except I do remember...

I LOST
    MTV 3 for PS2
    Pokémon emerald(WAAAHHH)
    pokémon platinum

MY SISTER LOST(on a plane)
    MY PAC-MAN collection for gba
    A DS lite
    A DS case
    New super Mario bros.
    Nintendogs
    Imagine fashion designer
    Mario and sonic at the olimpic games
    And two more that I forgot lol

God I hate my sis for that

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I have never lost any of my Pokemon games,because there some of my most valueble games.

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2011
    I'm in the middle of losing all but two of my gameboy games (Pokemon FireRed and Super Mario Bros). We're in the process of moving, and I misplaced my game case where I keep all of my cartridges (and usually my DS). I have games all the way back to the gameboy pocket days in that thing; not to mention the SoulSilver that I got for my birthday. :(

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • ...T__T

IN THE GAMING GRAVEYARD:

Pokemon Yellow
    --SIlver
    --Ruby
    --Sapphire
    --Various other video games too, including a big box full of SNES games that I swear my dad threw away when cleaning the garage...

I really wish I still had my Yellow and Ruby...T__T I never actually ended up getting another Hoenn game, so that region is the only region I don;t currently have a game for.

So yeah, I have a tendency to lose my games. Luckily, though, all my Gen 4 pokemon games are safe in a game case on my desk. ^__^ Or at least, they are safe so far...>__>;

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I've been missing my pokemon Pearl Version for like almost a year now.. I have no idea where it could be :\ Most of my beat pokemon where on it, I had all eevelutions, a big collection of ledgenderies etc..! Hopefully I may be able to find it when Black and white come out so I could transfer the pokey's to it :(

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • My Crystal cartridge went missing for like a year and a half when I was in high school, but I eventually found it hiding under my keyboard. I believe I was up late talking to some PC friends of mine over MSN that night too. XD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Yes. ;_;

Silver - Oh gawd I've bawled for years about this one until I got a new Silver. I loved that game so much.
    Gold - Not as much as a loss, considering it was the game I restarted when I was bored. Though the last time I saw it was in my room so idk.
    Leaf Green - More like this dude stole it, but meh.
    Emerald - I really wished I knew where this one was.
    Pearl - Okay. Not lost, I just don't know where it is right now.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
  • Maybe for like five minutes, but never forever. I always have all my games in a case. :3

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
  • Oh dear god, this is me. I'm such a huge Pokefan, but I just can't hold on to the cartridges. I've lost:

Red-A friend gave it to me with the nickname cheat, so I used it for walking through walls for funsies.
    Yellowx2: Lost Yellow, later at school we had a giant auction, and Yellow was one of the things up for auction, which I won and lost again.
    Gold: Got it before silver, but I liked Silver better. It was my game that I used while trying to get all the Pokemon in Silver.
    Crystal: Didn't like it too much, still don't like that I lost it.
    Fire Red: I think I owned this at one point
    Leaf Green: I liked this one a whole bunch more than FR, so it hurt that much more when I lost it
    Ruby and Sapphire: Whyyyyyyyy cruel world?

Which means I now am down to Blue, Silver, Emerald, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, and Heart Gold (never had soul silver)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I lost my original Yellow. I have another copy now, but still. Haven't lost a cartridge since then, though. I've learned my lesson.

sabapple

Fly High☆
    Years
  • Oh my... Just thinking about them makes me want to tear through the house looking for them! T_T I know they're in the house! SOMEWHERE!

- Sapphire and Ruby. The only games that I've ever lost. Well, I found Sapphire. Funny thing is, I keep losing these two. Like, I lost Sapphire so I bought Ruby. Then I lost Ruby and Sapphire showed up! Then... I found Ruby again and was quite happy... Until I lost Sapphire! ... But then I found it, AGAIN! @_@ But then... Unfortunently Ruby went missing...

My Ruby has been Missing In Action for like... 2 years now... ;_; Poor, poor Ruby Version... I'll never forget you!

Hospikmavery

Artist
    Years
  • Thought I lost them, searched my entire town for them..
    Asked my fathers girlfriend if she saw somethin, shook her head without sayin a word..
    Red, Blue, Yellow, Crystal, Ruby, Emerald, Fire red, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum all at once..
    Knew there was something, somewhere, horribly wrong

Later that week, while working on an autosave script, msn popped up, showing me an email she had recenly recieved from Ebay; Subject: Arrangement meeting regarding Gameboy..
    Things started to all make sense and, ofcourse, I read the email, marking it as unread as I closed it

Having some idea where she might had hidden them, I found them all in a drawer in her room, where she hid her jewelry..
    2 days later, when she had to meet with the foul person who tried to buy them, she started tearing down the house..
    Couldn't resist drawing Crystal, hooking it to my amp while shouting go Noctowl Psycho Boost!
    She noticed, and since she never knew I was aware of what she intended to do and couldn't possibly admit she was going to sell them today, the poor girl almost exploded out of rage..

I smiled that day (:

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2014
    I lost my Pokemon Yellow somewhere in my old house never found it after we moved, A friend borrowed my Fire red pokemon and after 2 years I never got it back. Emerald is in my gameboy advance SP which I lost in Paris...

And uh oh my brother sold his DS but forgot Pokemon Diamond was in there. xD

Years
  • I once lost my Platinum in the back seat of a car, when it went underneath the covers of the seat, but after getting all the luggage out (we were on holiday) I lifted up the seat and found it. I thought though that I had lost it on the road or something, and was a bit worried since I had only had it for a week or so.
    I also once lost 3 games in a little mini pouch which was the size of the cartridges for about a year. I only found them again when I put my hands in one of my trouser pockets, that I hadn't worn for about a year.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back