• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you played....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    Yes, though, admittedly, I haven't played its single player mode. I recall only having LAN parties with friends on multiplayer deathmatch back in high school.

Has anyone ever played Wario World?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen yesterday
    Yes! I died so much. ;_; But I made it.

Have you played Gunpoint?

Years
  • That's the only game in the ENTIRE Metal Gear series that I have not played yet.

Have you played Dragon Age: Origins?

Years
  • That's the only game in the ENTIRE Metal Gear series that I have not played yet.

Have you played Dragon Age: Origins?

pkmin3033

It is, but I believe it's download-only...we got a retail version. It's probably the only game EVER to do things that way around, as well.

Anyways, no, I've never even heard of that game. xD

How about Castlevania: Lords of Shadow II?

Yukari

Nope. As much as I love Castlevania I've never played either of the Lords of Shadow games.

But, how about Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow? (One of my favorites in the series.)

pkmin3033

Yup; that one was pretty good! Shame the DS sequel was so poor in comparison.

Hmmm...how about Geist?

pkmin3033

Yup; that one was pretty good! Shame the DS sequel was so poor in comparison.

Hmmm...how about Geist?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back