• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Have you pre-ordered HG/SS?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I haven't yet, but my sister and I are planning to right after we get our report cards. :3 Yay for bribing~ Well my sister doesn't have to 'cause her birthday is soon, but I have to bribe. XD;

ThatcherTiedUpFan

Thatcher Tied Up Fan
    Years
    This is my plan. This Sunday when I go to GameStop, I'm going to do some trade ins, do the Pokemon download for Diamond, Pearl and Platinum, and pre order Pokemon HeartGold. As for SoulSilver, that will go on my birthday list as my birthday is the month after March, April 16

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    i think that it is stupid to pre-order things because it costs extra. and why cant you be a regular person and just wait till HGSS in the US comes out? Its not that hard. You may get that free figure with your game but does it show that youve accomplished anything except for being impatient?

Actually, I save almost ten dollars by pre-ordering, as I have to pay for both the game and the shipping, because I live in a rural community

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    When I was blowing all my christmas money away, I pre-ordered SoulSilver.
    Oh gamestop, how I adore you <3

But now, where am I going to get the money to pay for the actual game? >.>"

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    I did , from Gamestop . But it will be hard ...

First , my friend from the US will pick it up (on his adress) . It will take 1 week to bring it to my grandma , then my grandma shall get it to me ...

Because Gamestop.com doesn't make shippings in Europe , mostly in Romania ! Epic FAIL !!

silvanarrow

A figment of your imagination
    Years
    Yeah, I pre-ordered Soul Silver from Gamestop yesterday. Though maybe I should have waited until January 30th so I could download the PCP without the awkwardness of going in and not buying anything :-P

HeidiMoose

[Insert User Title Here]
    Years
    Just hit the "Place Order" button on amazon. :)

Does anyone know if that will charge my card right away, or when the item is shipped? I looked it up but I'm still unclear... O.o

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    Just hit the "Place Order" button on amazon. :)

Does anyone know if that will charge my card right away, or when the item is shipped? I looked it up but I'm still unclear... O.o

I think it charges on the next business day if after 4PM. That's how it does me. But OT: I haven't yet. I'm playing on next week, if I ever get any money.

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    No, I haven't pre-ordered either of the versions and I don't think I will anytime soon. I'll just go ahead and buy the english version when it comes out.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    I reserved both games, but ONLY because I want a Teddiursa from SoulSilver. (it was my favorite Pokemon when I was a kid) Other than that, all of the legendary Pokemon I like are all on HeartGold, sooo I'm set there... Also, because I always manage to get the second game, I thought about it and hey... why not get a complimentary Lugia figurine if I'm going to end up getting the game anyways? D: *shot*

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
    I just pre ordered mine along with my Girlfriend when we went and got the PCP and the guys there were so nice they gave us each an Arceus figure for free.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    I just preorder both. Since there arent any game stores out here so I had to get them delivered. Worth the $100.

Back