• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you watched....? (Anime)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
In this thread you have to respond with whether or not you've sen the anime the person above posted, then ask if anyone has seen a different anime!

Yeah, I've seen Angel Beats. What about Black Rock Shooter?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Yes I did

Another from the same director, you seen Byousoku 5 Centimeter?

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
Yup. I still watch a few episodes here and there.

Might as well go for the third one. Have you watched One Piece?

PG Tips

Neck biter extraordinaire
Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2015
No, but it does look amusing.

Now, ow about some KyoAni gems. Nichijou?

Years
Just remember that you're supposed to respond by also asking if the next responder has seen an anime.

Have you seen Zoids: Chaotic Century?

Years
Whoop, sorry, I didn't recognize that as a show and thought you were saying something different. :P

And no, I haven't seen Summer Wars.

Have you seen Wolf and Spice?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Ehm... isn't it Spice and Wolf? Anyways I did not yet.

Hidan no Aria?

Whoop, sorry, I didn't recognize that as a show and thought you were saying something different. :P
Man... you seriously need to see it immediately... 5cm per second is seriously huge gem in anime production (well pretty much every Shinkai's movies but this and Kotonoha no Niwa as especially special)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back