• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

having a baby

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    I'd get an abortion before I ever had a kid. (Heeere comes the hate, I've got my reasons.) My mom would most likely threaten to murder me, then support me.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I'd have to put him or her up for adoption. My parents wouldn't be able to raise it; they couldn't even raise me.

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
    I'd have an abortion. My body, my choice.

It's probably more selfish to bring a child into the world when you can't support it.

Twisted Cuteness

Always a team
    Years
    • Va
    • Seen Apr 24, 2016
    I don't want to have kids. I want to adopt. Why brink more bratlets into the world when there are so many who already need a home?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    well,right now i'd kill myself...heheheh I wouldn't really know what to do...that's why you always have to use protection!!
    but when if i had a good job and everything,i'd be sooo happy!!!I can't wait to be a father!xD

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    If i ever gave birth to a child despite being male.. hehe.

But if i made someone else pregnant i'd support whatever they'd want to do. I wouldn't leave them like so many other stupid people do.

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    I'd maybe give birth. I'd feel like I'm killing a person if I had an abortion. So I'd keep it and have a part time job. I'd support it by myself if the father says no. [Mum and Dad would kill me though....]

peirateis

This is what's left of us.
    Years
    Heaven forbid I get a girl pregnant, I say, pull a Juno and wait it out and put the baby up for adoption.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    If I was giving birth to it, my Mom and Dad would kick me out xD

I would ask my partner what she wants to do. At this age, my parents would threaten to kick me out, but they wouldn't.

But that's unlikely, I'm Bisexual, leaning towards Homosexual.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    I'm staying abstinent until I got married. If I got raped I would definitely abort because I don't believe that I would be able to handle raising a child from someone who would've done that to me.

I don't really want kids.. when I'm married, I'd like to just keep it between my husband and I for a few years, and then if we're both ready for that step then we'll take it.

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
    Considering my sister is dead due to abortion, and I was a failed abortion, I would NEVER do anything so disgusting, and inhuman. I would have it and keep it.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    If I were ever to parent a child at my age, I'm fortunate enough that my parents would support me and my partner. I wouldn't want the pregnancy to be terminated because I kinda view abortion as murder. XD;

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I'll have someone carry my baby for me (btw I'm straight) I just don't want to go threw morning sickness, and the pain of given birth, so I'll have like a carrier or something like that

:t354:TG

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
    This is a difficult question.

I am pro-choice for a number of reasons, but I don't know if I'd be able to go through with abortion myself.

However, I have at least another year and a half of a qualification to do through work, and the person I'd likely be having a baby with hasn't started university yet, so it would be difficult for him too.

I know our families are supportive, and I make enough money (as long as I'm living at home) to support this sort of situation but wow, it'd be difficult.

In a few years time with stability, a house, and preferably marriage? It'd be fine. In fact, I'd like one or two children a lot. ._.

Back