• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heart & Soul League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    It's not dying Painter, we've had a two day quiet period, hardly anything to get excited about yet. The reason a lot of the challenges have gotten quiet is that people are waiting on elites, and crimson is the only one super active. And we also have an elite spot to fill.

mike182

H&S league ghost type gym
    Years
    It's not dying Painter, we've had a two day quiet period, hardly anything to get excited about yet. The reason a lot of the challenges have gotten quiet is that people are waiting on elites, and crimson is the only one super active. And we also have an elite spot to fill.

yea ive had 3 challengers in the past week.... of course i told 2 of them to read the rules and didnt hear anything after that and one of them actually read the rules but challenged me a while back and i havnt heard from either

Years
    Really! OH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! (someones happy)

Anyway, I challenge Greene!

Last edited:
    Years
    And also everyones starting from the first badge and working up from there, Ive only had one challenge since being the Ice leader.

Seeing how the rules state you can challenge any leader in any order as long as not the elites before finishing the gyms.

I challenge you POKERangerPhoenix of the Ice Gym for my first attempt at this sort of thing. (From that post, I'm going to assume you're just a little bored having only gotten one challenge anyway)

I checked my team, and a list somewhere online as far as OUs, and I only have two unless there is a specific list you would like me to check off of. (other from that, I have no ubers)

Also, I have to ask, is it okay if I'm using Pokemon: SoulSilver, or is it limited strictly to Diamond/Pearl/Platinum?

mike182

H&S league ghost type gym
    Years
    Seeing how the rules state you can challenge any leader in any order as long as not the elites before finishing the gyms.

I challenge you POKERangerPhoenix of the Ice Gym for my first attempt at this sort of thing. (From that post, I'm going to assume you're just a little bored having only gotten one challenge anyway)

I checked my team, and a list somewhere online as far as OUs, and I only have two unless there is a specific list you would like me to check off of. (other from that, I have no ubers)

Also, I have to ask, is it okay if I'm using Pokemon: SoulSilver, or is it limited strictly to Diamond/Pearl/Platinum?

you can use SS/HG
    fillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Phoenix2389

ex-Gym Leader and Ice Warrior
    Years

As long as you dont have Ubers, dont really care.
    But I accept!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back