• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heart & Soul League

Status
Not open for further replies.

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
    Well since there are now enough Elite 4 members I guess I will re-start my challenge since I will be needing another team after I finish subbing for Omega.

Arcanist

Durr
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    Which mistake? If you had endured, you still would have lost to Sd Lucario.
    It was a great game none the less, i will put it up on gts if you dont mind?

Or was it switching to golem in the first place?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    Which mistake? If you had endured, you still would have lost to Sd Lucario.
    It was a great game none the less, i will put it up on gts if you dont mind?

Or was it switching to golem in the first place?
    u might wanna send it to vm or pm :P im sure he doesnt wanna give his strategy out

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    I think everyone knows my current team by now which is why I am currently retraining, though I am waiting for a certain breed I can't do myself.

Arcanist

Durr
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    I had to run for two reasons. One, my wi-fi might have timed out, asi it does every day at 12:17 am where i live, and two, i used the wrong team. You would have won anyways

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    Doubtful, they're tough little critters. Anyway, I'm closing up the gym to develop a new team, one I hope will bring me as much success as my last one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back