• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heart & Soul League

Status
Not open for further replies.

LanceTheDark

The Demon Horse Entei
    Years
    For the 99999999999999999999th time my ar broke back in september and since I joined here I have'nt used my sav'd pokemon I've been training new ones and if I do use my sav'd pokemon they are legit with legit IV's and EV's.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    You cannot use sav'ed Pokemon in this league so if you have used them be man enough to give back the badges you won with them. If you didn't remember that you can't.

Greene1516

Years
    If you read you would see that I never accused you but rather told you what would happen if you do. And when you say you don't do something and finish the sentence with "and even if I do", that suggests that it is still an occasional thing and doesn't speak honesty.

Greene1516

Years
    Doesn't need to be, a slight bit of truth means I was well in my rights to say what I said, fact is I am going to say the same to anyone who gives off an impression that they hack from time to time. But you aren't using them then you have nothing to worry about. So now might be a good time not to get so defensive about it; if you have kept to the rules you have nothing to defend after all, and like I said, nobody is accusing you.

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    Any gym leaders available here???
    lol leaders arent gonna just respond because you post that check the leaders profiles and see if there on then if they seem to be online or even if they arent leave a vm and leave a challenge on this thread.

thats how you challenge....

sheesh

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back