• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heart & Soul League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    No need for you anymore Painter.... IM Back(Gym Closed)! Greene here's my new form:

Friend Code: 2794-0996-4696
    Rules: Standard Clauses(Latias is banned![Don't ask]), Max 2 OUs, Weather stays Hail.
    Prize: The IceCap Badge.
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=166202

Sorry dude but you can't have a rule banning your opponent from trying to counter your strategy; it's just not fair.

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    well i beat Jukain 3-0. he also obviously didnt read my rules. NO WEATHER(tyranitar's sand stream) NO ENTRY HAZARDS(stealth rocks)

GG though

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    well thats a 2 winning streak so far lets see how long i can keep the fiery streak. also a tip. just because i use some UU and NU pokes dont think you can just wipe me away i do know how to use my team fluidly

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    Ok then just forget the weather staying hail rule, but do replace my info on the OP cause there are changes in the forms, my FC my OU rule and Dragons are now allowed.
    lol with you being a ice gym why would you ban dragons in the 1st place?

LilacLust

Gone.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2012
    i see what your saying about UUs in standard environment :P scarf moltres ftw

perhaps his ice pokemon dont have any ice moves just to suprise the opponent ;)

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
    CKN, has anyone used my strategy when I beat you here or swept you with a swellow like I did for the Platinum League lol?

EDIT: About the UU's in standard play thing I was using my PBR team of Painter the Miltank, Lein the Muk, and Typhlosion (soon to be Greene the sceptile) and was owning Uber trainers.

Last edited:

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    Lol you are becoming your own little Uutton except without the ridiculously cocky attitude.

Anyway, my gym should be reopened later on, but do not challenge me until it is. If anyone posts saying "I want to challenge you when you open", I will ignore it.

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    CKN, has anyone used my strategy when I beat you here or swept you with a swellow like I did for the Platinum League lol?

EDIT: About the UU's in standard play thing I was using my PBR team of Painter the Miltank, Lein the Muk, and Typhlosion (soon to be Greene the sceptile) and was owning Uber trainers.
    i dont think you ever swept me with a swellow....

and hay name it CKN the Typhlosion!!!

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013

You have to keep in mind though, that most people on PBR wi-fi are noobs, particularly the ones that use Ubers, so it's no surprise that you beat them, it'd be rather shameful if you hadn't. ;P

mike182

H&S league ghost type gym
    Years
    i figure the best place to start is at the begining, so mike182, im coming to challenge you :)

accpeted
    fillllllllllllllllllllllllll

just wanted to say that i am not taking anymore challengers until after christmas
    i will still battle the two ppl waiting for a battle (kenpachi and stavross) but until after christmas im not going to be taking challenges

Last edited:

stavross

I WANNA RAPE YOU WITH MY STICK
    Years
    yeap. i survived with 9 hp and then i got a crit on **** but i dont think that crit really matter =]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back