• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heart & Soul League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    @ RAcast: Actually my Flareon does really well, I was lucky enough to get a legit one with max speed and attack IV's and I have it scarfed so it works pretty well.

@ Omega: Anything that involves an action replay or pokesav is a hack plain and simple and is against league rules.

@ polkop: It would actually be faster for you to skim a few pages of the thread for past challenges to find leaders rather than posting and waiting for a reply. But still, once FD is back he should probably post out links on the OP. Wonder where he's been?

@ Jake: You still shouldn't do it regardless of reason. At the very least it means the game saves no record of the battle and you don't come out with a loss on record, and a leader would have a right to pull you for D/C'ing at any time. So you shouldn't do it in the future.

crimsonstorm

The Original Crimson
    Years
    • WV
    • Seen Jun 3, 2011
    Hey Greene, nice work on youtube videos. If its cool, tomorrow RA I'd like to challenge you again. I've been working on some new pokemon.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    Surely, VM me when you're online.

Go learn to battle...and EV train for pete's sake, then maybe you can come back and we can have a real battle. :P

Last edited:

omega77

Is that all?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    I was pretty sure that wasn't allowed. I'll just breed an Eeveelution. My gym will be closed till the middle of tomorrow.

omega77

Is that all?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    Yep. Polkop kicked my @$$. Hopefully this pattern changes when I get the Eeveelution.

Greene1516

Years
    Surely, VM me when you're online.

Go learn to battle...and EV train for pete's sake, then maybe you can come back and we can have a real battle. :P

I'm sorry man but really, why do you always have to be so uptight to challengers? It's a game, it's for fun, there is no rule against not EV training or not being a great battler, people can play as they want when they want and have as much right as any other.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    I'm sorry man but really, why do you always have to be so uptight to challengers? It's a game, it's for fun, there is no rule against not EV training or not being a great battler, people can play as they want when they want and have as much right as any other.
    Because I'm sure they want to win? Which they can't do if they don't have usable pokemon.

Greene1516

Years
    Not everybody cares so much about winning, nor does everybody feel that only certain Pokemon can/should be used, and challengers shouldn't be ridiculed for being that way. It's ok for you to think that way, but you don't have to voice it every time for all to see which could likely result in a challenger not wanting to come back.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back