• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heart & Soul League

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
    aww man, now i have to look who's online, and i don't really care wich gym leader ...

That's no excuse. If you want to participate in a group activity, then you follow the rules of that group. What you are doing is the same as excusing yourself for breaking Greene's three OU clause with "But I didn't want to train another UU." Tough. We'd love to have you participate, but there are practised regulations to the procedure. They exist not only for our good but yours as well, because if we don't have to pop into the forum every ten seconds to see if anyone has challenged and then hope that they aren't in a battle with someone else, it allows us to keep a nice orderly schedule so that we're certain that everyone gets a fight sooner or later and we don't have to worry about running anyone off because they could never reach us. Futhermore, we don't have to worry about offending the other gym leaders by accidentally entering into a battle with someone that they had planned on facing.

Just in case you ddin't catch all of that, the rules are there for a reason, not because we want to complicate this process, so if you'd like to challenge, then you must follow them. That's all we ask.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    Challenge a leader and we'll get back to you, it's that simple. Do it or leave.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    aww man, now i have to look who's online, and i don't really care wich gym leader ...

You don't have to look at who is online, all you have to do is VM the leader to arrange something. It really is a simple thing. Plus you shuld care what leader, there really is a different range of experience amongst the leaders so it depends on what sort of battle you are looking for. Glad to have you here either way. Just to help you out for now, myself, RAcast, and natedogg are the only one's who seem to be online, though animeFTW shows up enough. The rest are on vacation.

Greene1516

Years
    Yea it's relatively simple. And if the leader you want isn't online, all you have to do is VM them and they'll get back to you ASAP. FD will be putting links to all the leaders' profiles on the homepage real soon.

crimsonstorm

The Original Crimson
    Years
    • WV
    • Seen Jun 3, 2011
    Uzu and I had a great match. Ended in a draw. Raichu actually hit a focus blast. *thought I was gonna faint*

Greene1516

Years
    Wow well done Uzu, someone finally put a stop to crimson's rampage through the H&S gyms.

My challenger disappeared without battling so his challenge has been cancelled.

Greene1516

Years
    Lol that is funny.

EDIT: salmence13 appeared back on and we battled. I won 1-0, but it was a tough match. I used a brand new team that I finished right before the match so I was still working out the nooks and crannies of it all. Unfortunately also he broke the OU clause again. Pity how people don't seem to grasp that.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back