• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heart & Soul League

Status
Not open for further replies.

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    My gym is closed till further notice Im gonna be reeeaally busy over the weekend and Im redoing my team a bit.

hank jones

Elite Pokemon Ranger
    Years
    FIghting

Friend Code: 3351-1989-1308
    Rules: Only dual type Pokemon allowed (Challenger Only)
    Prize: The Form Badge and any G1, G3, or G4 non-legendary Pokemon (excl. Tauros)

I would like to challenge this gym.

Name: Hank

Friend Code: 1676-8642-8138

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    I would like to challenge the Rock Leader, Greene1516.

Accepted, converse via VM.

EDIT: Skythur wins the Element Badge. I gotta tell ya, my new Sandstorm team sucks. It barely scraped a win against salmence yesterday and now they got it handed to them 2-0. Donphan was the final player and I stupidly locked him into Earthquake.

Last edited:

duil

leader of many leagues
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2010
    i challenge greene but l'll wait seeming that from the look's of things he's busy

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    They ain't new man, both are rematches.

EDIT: A decisive victory to me over duil and salmence was a no show, so I'm off to make some videos.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back