• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heart & Soul League

Status
Not open for further replies.

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    is regigigas allowed? if so, i want to challenge the first leader.

yes it is and if you mean me im not open for today and im not sure if i will be tom. so maybe you should challenge someone else first

. . .

Sorry for pointless post, but your idea would be rather helpful, Greene.

And, natedogg, I am going to read the page you have sent me now!

ok good it should really help you I even read over it and and found some stuff that helped me lol

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    3dd13, Regiphail is garbage, don't waste the slot on your team, seriously. It's NU for a reason, It can't even stall properly.

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    3dd13, Regiphail is garbage, don't waste the slot on your team, seriously. It's NU for a reason, It can't even stall properly.

it is phail but https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LFgiYTuhHg&feature=channel_page

also this page right here is really useful for all the people who dont know or need help on making team,ev training,and all sorts of stuff its really good found it earlier today https://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=28343

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    Ah good old Gigatitan.

Anyways, I just beat taper in another close match. It came down to a 1 on 1 battle at the end. But it was a helpful battle as it has helped me iron some cinks in my team. So the next challenger beater watch out.

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
    "SNIFFF" haaaaa i like the smell in the mornng

Did that look like spam to anyone else?

Anyway, I HAVE THE MONEY FOR PLATINUM NOW! :D I am happier than I have been in months. Literally.

Point is, though I'll still need time to train my bugs, I'll actually be able to give people a prize (seriously, I'm gonna speed-run the hell out of the story >_>)! Yay! I just have to talk my parents into running me to Gamestop tomorrow.

:D *Shines*

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    It's good on doubles. .

I'm perfectly aware, but it's not a doubles match. Not to mention that I'm not sure if that trick works on Platinum.

I know it skill swap DOESN'T work on D/P, 5-turn Regiphail becomes permanent Regiphail. It gets the skill swapped ability, but its Attack and Speed remain halved.

It DOES work on PBR. It gets the skill swapped ability and its Attack and Speed are returned to normal.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    That's not how it works at all. The Skill Swapped ability (Unburden) doubles it's speed when it's item is used. It also means he doesn't have slow start anymore. Then Swagger doubles its attack and confuses it, using up the Lum Berry, and then causing the Unburden to activate. So now it has double speed and attack. And PBR, D/P, Platinum, it's all the same. I have a Regigigas doubles team and I do't play PBR.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back