• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen HeartGold or SoulSilver?

Which do you prefer?

• Total voters
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    i think for a lot of people its heart gold. because in the first episode of pokemon ash sees ho-oh flying across the rainbow so i think you feel a bit of a connection with ho-oh, this probably only refers to people born before 94

Years
  • i think for a lot of people its heart gold. because in the first episode of pokemon ash sees ho-oh flying across the rainbow so i think you feel a bit of a connection with ho-oh, this probably only refers to people born before 94

True that, but if it were matter of anime which would determine which one most would prefer,it would probably be Soulsilver. While Ash did see (and only see) Ho-Oh, he did actually RIDE a Lugia, not to mention Lugia got it's own movie not to mention he is so much better looking, sorry ho-oh I like you too tho

Had to point that out xD

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    that is a good point but at the point of him seeing ho-oh, it didn't even exist in the world it was barely even legend you know? so yes riding lugia was cool but witnessing a pokemon such as ho-oh that didn't even exist at the time and being the first episode the connection would still have to be stronger with ho-oh,(for me anyways) and in my opinion lugia looks cool but ho-oh has so much more going on, its like looking at a fashion model for Old Navy then looking at a victorias secret model haha

Back