• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen HeartGold & SoulSilver Question and Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew McKenzie

Supporting Pokemon Since 1999
    Years
    So, has anyone found Giovanni yet?
    Or how to re-battle gym leaders?

It's frustrating like, everyone on every major Pokemon site such as Serebii, Pokebeach, Marilland and Bulbapedia.
    And here to it may be.

EDIT: Giovanni's team has been confirmed on Bulbapedia Forums but not his location.
    Same goes for the person tagging along with him, Gideon(Guy in FR/LG who hints at Silver being Gio's son...And he also disbands the reformed TR on Sevii Islands in FR/LG, which is probably when he went and found Giovanni).

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Anybody have a list of Pokemon that learn Whirpool?
    Try the Egg Moves/Level up Moves thread here - https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=194350 Or more specifically:
    Spoiler:

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Ah, of course, should have looked first, and thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2010
    Ok, after I got the 8th Badge, I went to Elm, got the masterball (I think) and did all that, what am I suppose to do next? The other trainer keeps stopping me before I can surf to the east.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2011
    i haven't really been keeping up with the details of the games because i simply don't have the time, but can anyone tell me if they have included the orange islands in these games?

Thingula

How do you change this text?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2014
    How can you get the shiny Pichu and the Pichu w/ the messed up ear? Is it an event?

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    i haven't really been keeping up with the details of the games because i simply don't have the time, but can anyone tell me if they have included the orange islands in these games?

No, the Orange Islands are not in the game.

How can you get the shiny Pichu and the Pichu w/ the messed up ear? Is it an eveny?

Pikachu-Coloured Pichu is an Event Pokemon. Unless you live in Japan, the only way you can possibly get one is by trading with someone else.

Notched-Ear Pichu is obtained by having the Pikachu-Coloured Pichu in your party as your partner Pokemon and going up to the Ilex Forest Shrine.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    How can you get the shiny Pichu and the Pichu w/ the messed up ear? Is it an eveny?

The Pikachu Colored Pichu should be obtained from the 12th Movie event. With this, then having the Pikachu Colored Pichu in your game and taking it with you to Ilex Forest [it might have to be the first in your party] you should come across the Notch Eared Pichu. After this the in-game event should play off and the Notch Eared Pichu should join your team.

MadaraUchiha.

Typhlosion Master
    Years
    Does anybody else's game freeze up while playing? happen to me twice, I did a bunch of **** but forgot to save so I have to redo it again e__e;;
    I got the fix+Eng patch on mine. Running on CycloDS

I use Acekard 2i and that happens to me a couple of times but since it happens I remember to save often.

Also the trade in Goldenrod is a Drowzee and in Crystal it was a abra so I got mixed up with that :S

I have a question. I found the pokethlon but then I talk to those reception people then they talk about something a nd the only thing I understand is t he "3"?! How do I do the Pokethlon?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2016
    How can I wake the Snorlax up? I think I have the EXPN card already...I did the mission with the rocket thing and I talked to the guy who gives the EXPN card.

Above me - behind the furthest parasols from the door (closest to Misty's position)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back