• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen HeartGold/SoulSilver Speculation

Jweeson

Pokemon Aficianado
    Years
    I think putting too many legendaries will be lame. I don't really even keep them anyways. I never use them, I don't really have a use for them.

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    I think putting too many legendaries will be lame. I don't really even keep them anyways. I never use them, I don't really have a use for them.

yeah i feel the same way there pointless unless there shiny or EVd or both! ^^ but i'll enjoy seeing how they spread out all these legends through johto and kanto...

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    I'm really happy about Latios and Latias but I could really care less about Mewtwo being included... I just hope we don't have to chase them around Johto ^_^

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I understand Mewtwo because you are able to pass by Cereulean cave and you do go to Kanto, but why Latias and Latios, keep them in Hoenn. Too many legendaries aren't that good to begin with

:t354:TG

billi1000

The Ruler of Darkness - Zekrom
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2014
    well its about time that mewtwo was included in another game, mewtwo is one of the strongest psychic types and i would do anything to get him on my ds after my firered catridge had an empty battery and lost him, hell i once only had him on my team, and i was able to beat the elite four with him alone with out even using any items, and i also hope they put mew in the game as well, and i am hell sure that celebi is going to be in the game, it definitely the hardest legendary to obtain.

<<Haruki Adachi>>

Oh how heroes have fallen
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2010
    I don't know... Might it be where HeartGolders will be able to catch Kyogre...? Only time can tell :(
    I found a weird lake and an island in it in Ecruteak, that I don't think was in GSC... Could they be connected??? (Probably not, but meh)
    it seams Lugia is found maybe in a cave so maybe that is its new location

Years
    Lugia is still in the whirl islands. Where the hell do people find this stuff.

Not everybody has played the originals or remembers everything about them. Some people I bet haven't even beat the game or knew about Kanto being in the original. Sometimes, sites have misleading information and people believe it. It's not their fault.

As for Eusine, I'm so glad he's back! :D He was my favorite character from Crystal! This game is not ruined.

I wonder what the nine mini games will be (I'll play them all). I'm really excited about the Pokemon Racing. That sounds like fun! I'm getting this game! Nothing they could do would ruin it for me! :D The more they add the better. :D I wonder if they'll have cars with pokemon logos on them and you can decorate them and then race them. That would so cool! :D

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    I think lots of legends is cool. Because you can find out their IVs easier and better and it adds all the fun.

<<Haruki Adachi>>

Oh how heroes have fallen
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2010
    ...I hope they put more Manga characters in the game...I would love to face of against Red and Green(Male) in a tag battle instead of a one on one like in the original

RockmanEXE

Unova?
    Years
    I'd love to see Tracey Sketchit somewhere in Johto with his "Orange Island" team.

Scyther, Marill and Venonat.

Ayselipera

I could really care less if there weren't any legendaries in HG/SS.
    I'm just not a fan of them.

Back