• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen HeartGold/SoulSilver Speculation

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • i am just wondering when the games are supposed to be released in the united states

FAQ thread (and Official Info thread) would tell you that it's Spring for America - i.e. anytime during March to May. Nothing more specific is known, and don't expect that to be revealed anytime soon, is my guess.

meganium14

ROFL
    Years
  • yeah but still i never was good at waiting. i cant take all this not to mention i still need a new DS. i wanted to get the rom but it would suck. so i guess waiting would be best for now. plus it will be all the more exiting the day it somes out.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Hey guys, i was watching a few of the old Pokemon Sunday videos for HG/SS and while watching one of them (bare in mind it was a poor quality video) i saw what looked like wind blowing, there was white lines flying above the player and it seemed like wind, do you think this could mean we'll be seeing random weather effects in the game, also sorry if this is common knowledge i only just saw it.

Bad quality or not, the white streaming lines you saw on screen for one of the Pokémon Sunday Shows were real and there. Newbark Town is known for its natural winds, so the game developers took that idea another step further and brought the weather effect into play. My guess is that this should be seen more than once through the game and isn't a bad change for the remake at all.

There has also been seen snow [speculated to be on top of Mt. Silver] where the Shinto Ruins are located for the in-game Arceus event. Weather patterns shouldn't come as a surprise however as since the third generation, it has been kept in play [except for FRLG that is].

Back