• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen HeartGold/SoulSilver Speculation

Mitchman

Banned
Years
  • Speculation-ma-tron powers activate!
    HeartGold/SoulSilver Speculation

Proffesor Silktree of the gs beta?

Bike shop?

Years
  • Shaymew

likes when Dunsparce Glares
    Years
  • Well the thing about that is, the Red battle is a direct reference to a section of the GSC portion of the manga. Which is why Red has Green's Charizard and Blue's Blastoise. I just want to see other PokeSpe character's make little cameos. Like Yellow and Blue.

It would be awesome for yellow to appear. She was cool.
    I believe that they might add in some new items, and will most likely give lugia and ho-oh boosting items like lugia and ho-oh

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
  • Somehow I doubt the omission of Suicune from that sentence is accidental. It makes me wonder if Suicune plays a similar role of being a story character in Crystal, as well.

If Suicune is omitted from the list of roaming legends, I'm guessing it won't be too big of a deal because turning legends from outside the region into roamers seems to be the method of choice for bringing back old faces.

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
  • i wonder if silktree will be connected to the plot and i hope we face the gym leaders again like in platinum style.

ny1 notice the thing connected to the left of goldenrod?

Chris The Nerd

OMG a Cowterpie!!!
    Years
  • I found this on the google translation on the original site:
    Partners will receive the first at the Institute of WAKABATAUN Pokemon adventure begins. CHIKORITA, HINOARASHI, WANINOKO you can choose from three dogs!
    a screenshot is attached. does this mean that the starter you choose determines which dog doesn't roam? or is "dog" just a bad translation for pet? (also, it may confirm what those beasts are)

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • I found this on the google translation on the original site:
    Partners will receive the first at the Institute of WAKABATAUN Pokemon adventure begins. CHIKORITA, HINOARASHI, WANINOKO you can choose from three dogs!
    a screenshot is attached. does this mean that the starter you choose determines which dog doesn't roam? or is "dog" just a bad translation for pet? (also, it may confirm what those beasts are)
    Bad translation that is all.

Years
  • Linking your starter choice with which Legendary Beast roams sound like something the developers would do, but I don't think it's likely that it'll happen. It's not like all Legendary Beasts roaming was a detracting factor from the original games.

Years
  • only two of the dogs roaming? that sucks. I liked knowing that there was more with the dogs.

dude, theres only 3 dogs in the first place, so having 2 roam is good!
    it means that suicine gets a deeper storyline.

on a completely different topic, although IMMENSELY uncertain to happen,
    how cool would it be, if after you beat the elite 4 + champion, that you got calls from random people asking to battle the Champion of johto, and you have to go battle them
    because i hate the fact that, in all the games, you beat the champion + they still remained champion instead of you :(
    if anyone points out "why even suggest that, its not going to happen" i'll -reg you.

Years
  • Yes, it is true that all 493 Pokémon have the ability to follow us. So, those who have now gotten to hear and once wondered whether or not the starter will be able to stick behind you even after evolution, it is possible. However, the first Pokémon in line for your team will be the one out of its ball, or so it was told to be.

Though, when you stated that shiny OW sprites have been retained I beg to differ on this right now. For starters, I wouldn't mind getting to know where you learned this information. The reason why is because nothing has been told as yet. Not to forget we've seen the Gizamimi Pichu and Pikachu Colored Pichu with their differentiated sprites so it is a possibility for the shinies. Though, it hasn't been confirmed as yet so I wouldn't say it won't happen and I'm not going to say it will.

It would be weird to have a huge pokemon following you though

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    I hope you can battle while traveling in the train just as the SS Aqua.

Edit:
    WTF, found this on 2chan...

Truth, fake?

Last edited:
    Back