• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold/SoulSilver - Travel Journal

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
Years
  • Just beat the 2nd Gym Leader. Gonna play this one slow, gotta savor it. :) haha

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    I just hatched togepi south of violet city, and to my surprise, it knows extrasensory! I may evolve it into togekiss and use it in my party afterall!

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    so weird. says im connected to the internet, but if i try to go to wificlub it just says it cant reach acess point

"Shadow Lugia"

Haven't used this in a while
    Years
  • I'm in front of the entrance to the National Park (3 badges). My team so far is:
    Lv. 23 Quilava
    Lv. 23 Flaafy
    Lv. 13 Krabby

I'm not playing right now, and Krabby is currently in the Pokewalker.

Years
  • I'm training my recently caught mareep for falkner,and I might check out the pokewalker in a bit.

my team is:
    quilava lvl 15
    mareep lvl 8
    and rocky the onix at lvl 3

Last edited:

Shiny Shaymin

I laugh at your misfortune.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 22, 2015
    I'm at Mahagony Town, my Pokemon are:
    TogekissLv. 46
    Typhlosian Lv. 54
    Ampharos Lv. 39
    Forteress Lv. 51
    Scizor Lv. 33
    Shiny Gyarados Lv. 30

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    alright voodoo, i registered u and im in, so just waitin on you now sir!

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    I'm on my way to Azalea Town. My team:

Lv. 20 Bayleef
    Lv. 17 Munchlax (traded from Platinum earlier)
    I was training my Mareep and kakuna earlier but I decided I didn't want them on my team...so that was like an hour wasted.

I'm training my pokemon right now, which I've been doing for like the last...5 hours.

Xine

I LIEK U
    Years
  • still working with Ruru's happiness.....

anyone know how to quickly gain happiness in this early game ? >:I

Yoak

Pokemon Battler In-Training
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2012
    Well, I'm just entering at union cave. I don't exactly remember my pokemon's levels, but I think it's
    Cyndaquil, LVL 13
    Egg (Togipi)
    Hoppi lvl 10
    Jirachii (Event) level 12
    I also have the pikachu colored pichu in my pokewalker, but he's at lvl 55. I don't know why I trained him up to that in platinum, but I'm kinda regretting it...

Years
  • I skipped Whitney (I won't step foot on that Gym till everyone is Level 20+)

For some reason, my game thinks it Saturday (I guess I'll have to change it...sigh), so I took the Bug-Catching Contest. I lost, by a Venonat. WTF, A VENONAT VS. A BEEDRILL?

Now, I'm going to fight a Psychic....also, Voltorb Flip has made me give up on that Dratini.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
  • Well, I bought a DS JUST FOR THIS GAME, and I just started! Lol, Been exploring New Bark Town, having some MAJOR NOSTALGIA over this game... reminds me of when I was a little kid... Ahh, brings me back

Back