• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold/SoulSilver - Travel Journal

loliwin

→ Level 69
Years
  • Im on my way to Cinnabar. :3
    7:30 PM I'm in Pallet Town right now, exploring Red and Blue's house.

7:31 PM Now im in Oak's Lab. I never knew Oak had a radio show. ?_?

Im surfing with my beautiful Dragonair :3 to Cinnabar Island! :D

7:32 PM I start surfing. I encounter Swimmer Nikki, and she haz an epicly...... crappy Seel. Owned it with Typhlosion's Double-edge. :3

She has a Dewgong!!!! OMG!!!!

It's lvl 42!!!!???? HOW UNDERLEVELED DID THEY MAKE KANTO!!!????

7:34 PM. Anyways, killed it with Double-edge. Not rly, Dewgong used Brine. :(

And I used a nice cut to finish it off. :3

7:35 PM I beat Swimmer Nikki! :3 She said shes worried about sunburn. DO YOU KNOW THERE IS SOMETHING CALLED SUNSCREEEN??????

Now im just surfing peacefully....

Ran away from a Tentacruel.

7:36 PM: Ah, landed on a nice platform. Accidentally challenged a fisher...... AND HE HAS A LV 44 SHEEEELLLLLDEERRRR!!!! xD omg.

Double-edged.

Typhlosion has currently 56 HP left. Nearly gaining a lvl. :3

7:37 PM: Just started surfing and I AUTOMATICALLY ENCOUNTER A WILD DAMN POKEMON. Double-edged. Typhlosion haz 29 HP left.

Uses Hyper Potion! xD

7:39 PM: I ENCOUNTER ANOTHER TENTACRUEL. and you know..... double-edged. Typholsion has 171 HP left. :D

Ah...landed on a nice platform. x3

Now, I get to Cinnabar Island!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I encounter another Tentacruel, double-edged it. I've battled other pokemon before so Typhlosion haz 24 HP left. He fainted.

What will happen to Typhlosion????

Years
  • I EV trained like a mad person today. I maxed out my Charizard's, Sceptile's and Shelgon's EVs. I shall continue EV training my Marshtomp and Pupitar some other time. EV training is a pain, and it consumes a lot of time. D:<

Neil Peart

Learn to swim
    Years
  • Well, since the thread I made about this was so unceremoniously locked due to "boredom," I will pass along the fact that if you're stuck with the Elite Four, Gaven will battle you continuously as long as you call him after every battle. Good training, especially on traded Pokemon.

Now I'll probably get the long arm of the Moderator law for being repetitious.

empty streets

Ace trainer ★
    Years
  • Just beat the Elite 4 and the Champion. Woohoo. My Lugia did almost all of the work though, because my team was not ready. Whatever.

Now I'm in Kanto, Vermilion.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2010
    I was doin' a solo run challenge with gastly but now I think i may just breed lots of 'em and ev train 'em and have an epic team of gengars haha

Ayselipera

Okay so my team as of now is Clefairy, Onix, Kadabra, Hitmonlee, Sunkern, and Smoochum. We've made it to Olivine city so far, but I haven't managed to defeat Morty yet.

I must say that I actually really like my team this time around. Onix being my favorite<3

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    Kanto underlevelled= Where else do you find level 40 + trainers lol. I think they are just right for me not getting beaten xD.(But that maybe because I am myself in your eyes underlevelled xD.

Anyway, I caught some awesome Pokémon , Caught Articuno(nick:Art) Zapdos called Zap and Moltres called Laurence. (German Lavados) , Mewtu, (called Mewtaro xD )As well as Ho oh . (nick Ho'oh lol xD)Havent caught any of the roaming ones yet, oh and in Pokeathlon I am now Star Athlet. with 4012 points :D

Last edited:

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
  • Continuing on from my last journal entry...
    5:45 PM : I weirdly landed in the Trainer Hall with the retarded Ace Trainer. xD

I'm going to be off to Cinnabar now.

5:46 PM: Landed in the Pokemon Center. Healed my pokemon. At least the nurse doesnt say "we hope to see you again" anymore. 8D

5:48 PM: Left the Pokemon Center and i'm now off to Pallet Town. xD
    I just hope I have any repels, or I could get owned by a million Tentacools and Tentacruels. :D

And what do you know, I've got no repels.

5:50 PM: I basically ran away from evey Pokemon I encounter, just to get to Cinnabar.

5:52 PM: And I have arrived at Cinnabar Island!!!! xD Looks like a piece of crap.

Oh, a volcano erupted. Bad luck.

5:53 PM: Talked to Blue. He's just depressing to talk to, so I hate him now.

AND WHEN I GO SURFING I AUTOMATICALLY ENOUNTER A POKEMON. WTF???

anyways...

5:56 PM: Swimmer Leona says she's got the very best swimsuit. ITS JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHERS DAMNIT

She also says that she has the very best Pokemon. ITS A BIDOOFFFFFF. I hate sarcasm sometimes.

Typhlosion just killed it and i'm about to move on!

5:58 PM: I'm inside Seafoam Islands, and what do I see? A LADDER! What could that be doing there?

5:59 PM: and it's Blaine's gym!!!! I always liked the old quiz thing, but it's nice to see a change..

6:01 PM: Vsing the first trainer, and my Typhlosion is getting owned, so Im using Gyarados. :D

Everything is getting really confusing...until I reach....BLAINE! THE GYM LEADER!

6:04 PM: I reach Blaine! He says is gym on Cinnabar Island was burned down by an eruption. LOL TOO BAD

About to challenge him. Hope things are exciting. :D

6:07 PM: Up to his last Pokemon. Lv 59 Rapidash vs LV 51 Gyarados. AND PARALYSIS IS REALLY BAD HERE.

Ah, finally, I dealt some damage.

6:09 PM: Killed that stupid bouncing Rapidash.

Thats all! I'm gonna be ready to kick Blue's ass in the next journal entry! xD

Clefairies

I'm always chasing rainbows.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2016
    Finally reached Indigo Plataeu.
    Am currently roaming Victory Road training my team (I have decided on my final team I want to enter Hall of Fame.)
    I think I will train my Pokemon up to level 40 before I first try take the E4 on. :3

Years
  • Finished EV training my team, it was such a pain. I spent all of my 16 BP on the Power Anklet to EV train my Pupitar faster. I traded my Electabuzz over to a friend on another forum and it evolved into an Electivire, YAY. I then battled that friend and won him, however my team back then (Charizard, Swampert, Sceptile, Shelgon, Electivire, Pupitar) was crap, they didn't have their desired moveset and I almost lost because of the enemy Darkrai's Dark Void. !@#$%^ I then battled him again with Team Raika, but I replaced Alakazam with Mewtwo. I was about to win him when we suddenly got a Wi-fi error, and got disconnected. !@#$%^

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    For the first time ever, I'm actually using a girafarig, and it isn't all that bad. I taught it charge beam, so when I get the sp atk boost, psybeam does even more. He really helped beat Pryce's dewgong, after 2 sp atk boosts.

Clefairies

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2016
    I have decided to continue training my team to level 45 before I try take the E4 on, just to be on the safe side (hopefully, will defeat them first try)
    I just evolved my Clefairy into a Clefable after it finally learning Meteor Mash. (:
    Still roaming Victory Road to gain exp, running back to Indigo Plateau every so often to heal. :3

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2011
    just completed elete four heading to kanto team is
    Milly~miltank lv46
    -rollout
    -zen headbutt
    -milk drink
    -body slam

Flare~typhlosion
    lv49
    -swift
    -rollout
    -focus punch
    -flamethrower

hitmontop
    lv48
    -rapid spin
    -gyro ball
    -fake out
    -detect

Dusk~noctowl
    lv46
    -air slash
    -zen headbutt
    -fly
    -hypnosis

Static~amaphros
    lv49
    -thunderpunch
    -charge
    -discharge
    -signal beam

HydroRed~gyrados
    lv49
    -bite
    -hyper beam
    -ice fang
    -aqua tail

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2011
    i now have the following gym leaders numbers
    whitney
    chuck
    jasmine

and i just defeated sabrina and lt surge

Last edited:

Clefairies

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2016
    Finally defeated the Elite Four, on my second try. :)
    Karon's Houndoom first time round caused some problems - Second time ran smooth as.

My Hall of Famers -
    Meganium - Level 45.
    Gyarados - Level 46.
    Clefable - Level 47.
    Ampharos - Level 47.
    Togetic - Level 48.
    Alakazam - Level 48.

I am now just about to head to Kanto.

aceattorneyweirdgirl

oh heck oh frig im girl now
    Years
    • she/her
    • Seen Jan 28, 2024
    OMG, OMG, OMG! I JUST BEAT RED WITH LEVEL SIXTIES!

Team:
    Godzilla (Quagsire) LV 60

Kenya (Fearow) LV 60

Kittsy (Ninetales) LV 60

Howie (Furret) LV 60

Thorn (Meganium) LV 60

PIKACHU (The Pikachu-coloured Pichu) LV 60

On my way to Oak's Lab to get Bulbasaur and nickname it 'Hypnotoad'.

Neil Peart

Learn to swim
    Years
  • EV training my Alakazam and Gengar on Victory Road before I take on the E4. Made the mistake of jumping in too early and got annihilated by Lance. Got a call from Gaven to battle for the 100th time.

My team is as follows:

Chronos (Alakazam) Lvl 54
    Vulcan (Dragonite) Lvl 55
    Poseidon (Tyranitar) Lvl 55
    Phoenyxius (Ho-Oh) Lvl 46
    Charybdis (Gyarados) Lvl 45
    Morpheus (Gengar) Lvl 47

Going to EV train these guys to lvl. 55. Ho-Oh will be a real pain to EV train. It will be worth it. Off to whoop Gaven again/

Back