• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HEEEEEEEY

Years
  • Hey pride glad you joined in on the fun here at PC
    A few suggestions
    1. Go to the Generation 4 section obviously
    2. Be on the look out for moderators (they are everywhere)
    3. Follow the rules
    4. Have Fun!!! :)

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hey there Pride!! Welcome!!

I think the thing I like about Gen 4 was the remakes of Gold and Silver. I loved the originals and they're very nostalgic to me and so the remakes brought all these memories back to me. And I honestly think HGSS are even better than the originals! And then there's Platinum which I love much better than Diamond and Pearl. In my opinion DP lacked somethings, but you know we all have an opinion and that's okay. :3 Like americninja said, if you're a big fan of Gen IV then you will love the Fourth generation Gaming section.

I also echo amerininja again and say have fun! There's ton of boards here that range in all sorts of varieties. Of course there's boards on Pokemon but there's also off topic ones not for Pokemon. I'm sure there's bound to be a section perfect for your interests. What other things do you like besides Pokemon? Perhaps me and other people can show you around? We have alot of friendly people here always wanting to meet knew people, including myself. If you're looking to chat with someone, you can always send me a visitor's message on my profile. And yeah look out for the moderators , they're the ones in blue bold .They're really nice and will help you with almost any concern you may have so don't hesitate to ask them questions. The members in bold orange a higher up rank called super moderator and the ones in red are staff admins and they're in charge of changes and programming on the forum. There's also Rukario in purple who's the admin of the forum who's controls the whole forum. Just so you know. ^_^

Enjoy your stay! I really hope to see you here often and that you stick around!

Years
  • Hello there pride, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in meeting and getting to know you! {:3}

Looks like my good friend AWSquared has shown you where to go with Generation 4. And feel free to describe more about yourself! Our members don't bite at all, and we'd love to be able to know you really more (: Also, like AW said, feel free to look around at the rest of PC here as we have a lot to offer not only with Pokémon discussions but with a lot of off-topic discussions and even some games you could play along with other members!

Anyways, as a reminder, please be sure that you look over the forum's rules.. that way you do not wind up getting into any trouble at all.. the last thing we want to see here of new members is them getting an infraction by breaking the smallest and simplest rules we have here :(

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff (users with the bold usernames), and they'd be glad to help you out anytime! :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! You're always welcome to leave a VM on my profile or to send me a PM if you ever want to chat with me! ^_^

Years
  • Mmm... muffins. I love chocolate chip ones and am craving some now, hehe. Darn it! Haven't even eaten lunch yet. :( Welcome to PokeCommunity, Pride~

The generation 4 board will be your home if you're interested in that. Which game from that gen is your favorite? I remember being so excited for Diamond and Pearl that I ordered the Japanese version of Pearl since I couldn't wait for its English release... and goodness was it expensive. But still money very well spent. :) Right now I'm addicted to HeartGold since I started a new game about a month ago, though I've been stuck on the last gym for goodness knows how long. If you're interested, you can even log your journey in our Fourth Generation Gaming board through its travel journal! Can let us know where you're currently at and keep posting updates as you get through the game. The other generation boards have this too though, so if you're ever looking to jot down your journey for some good memories, you've come to the right forum!

What do you like outside of gen 4? There is a whole lot to Pokemon than just the games so we'd love to know more. Are you into the anime? TCG? Manga? Do you collect merchandise? What about other interests, like music or sports? We have places for all of these here so PC is more than just a Pokemon forum, hehe. I recommend stopping by Pokemon General for some fun discussions on the Pokemon world as a whole, including merchandise and manga chatter, plus there's Pokemon Gaming Central to discuss the games as a whole.

But honestly.. you're going to have so much fun here. If you're lost, don't hesitate to contact any staff member as we'd love to help you out. /o/ The members are always around to chat whenever and such as well so you can talk to whoever you'd like. You've already met some of our lovely members and there is plenty more where that came from! <3

See you around!

Years
  • Hey there, welcome to PC n_n

Glad to have you join us. There is a lot of cool stuff for you to check out here at PC. Since you enjoy the 4th generation of Pokemon the best, check out our section dedicated to it, which is the Fourth Generation Gaming section! There you can chat about all the 4th generation games, post your teams, and keep a log of your progress in journals if you are replaying through them. Of course, we have sections for the other generations as well, so if you want to chat about them as well, check out the General Pokemon Gaming section. There, you can chat about all the games from RBY to BW2.

If there is anything you need, just ask! We would all be very glad to help you with anything you need. Enjoy yourself (:

Back