• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HEEEEERE'S SKITTERS! *shoves axe through door*

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
    Years
    Aloha! I'm a newbie to this site but have loved teh Pokemanz since I was about 5. I was searching for an active forum to discuss Pokemon in besides Serebii (a bit too many rules for my liking...) I'm friendly towards and get along with just about everyone and I love to chat. Hopefully I'll get on just fine in this forum!

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Keep in mind we have rules too, but I'm not the master of them. The main one is don't be an adbot. And watch out for Hikari, she's mad as hell about adbots (but otherwise funny). :)

In fact, you've already met one rule: you posted an introduction in this forum. Splendid. :D

So you are one of those lifers? We might have a challenger for B2/W2's biggest fan...

As a final note, if any of your games start to become boring, pop into our Emulation section. That'll breathe new life into some of them! Have fun. :)

Cyclone

Snowdrop

Years
    Haha, of course!

A lifer? Ashamedly, I can't see myself ever not liking Pokemon. So yeah I'm a lifer <:D Hm... I don't know about Bw2 but I'm probably Pokemon Mystery Dungeon's biggest fan >:3

Got it! Thanks ^^

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hi there Snowdrop! It's great to see ya here in the community. :D

Pleased to meet you, my name is Meganium! You will love PC here...the community welcomes you with open arms as well as invite you to discuss in some of the most amazing sections we have here. :) No need to worry about fussy members or intimidation. :D

Have fun here at the forums, and be sure to send me a PM if you have questions ok! :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2014
    Haha, of course!

A lifer? Ashamedly, I can't see myself ever not liking Pokemon. So yeah I'm a lifer <:D Hm... I don't know about Bw2 but I'm probably Pokemon Mystery Dungeon's biggest fan >:3

Got it! Thanks ^^

PMD fan eh? My younger brother can't get enough of that spinoff! Welcome to the community! :) (secretly, i'm new too) Hope to see you around. :D

Years
    Aloha! I'm a newbie to this site but have loved teh Pokemanz since I was about 5. I was searching for an active forum to discuss Pokemon in besides Serebii (a bit too many rules for my liking...) I'm friendly towards and get along with just about everyone and I love to chat. Hopefully I'll get on just fine in this forum!

Hey, don't start the intro without me!

Hi Snowdrop, I am Hikari.

You made the right decision to join PC, it's a friendly community and we all love Pokemon.

We have loads of boards to cater towards everything Pokemon (and some non-Pokemon areas too).

I already caught you lurking in a few sections, I love Other Trivia, Pokemon Trivia and the 4th and 5th Gen based Pokemon gaming boards. I also frequent New Users/Welcome.

And man I love your avatar. Skitty is soooooooo cute. You should meet my friend/rival Diab_Low, he's really funny.

If you want someone fun to talk to, look no further than Hikari. She loves helping you settle in and man, she loves to laugh.

Remember to talk to the mods if you have tough questions. They won't bite.

Anyways, I'll see you and I hope we can be good friends!

- Hikari10, "Mad As Hell"

Snowdrop

Years
    Ah, you caught me stalking the OT threads? *le blush* XD

Thanks! I didn't make it, though, I just found it on Tumblr. And yep, she certainly is ^^ I'm a Skitty fanatic if you couldn't tell xD And sure, I'd love to meet him I'll pop him a friend request.

Same here, and many thanks for the warm welcome! ^^

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years

Ha found ur Intro Thread Snowdrop, now for a Official Welcome.

WELCOME to PC, I also loved Pokemon since I was 5 playing Silver version on GBC, YOUR QUITE lucky to have landed on PC it's the best, friendliest, biggest and most Pokemonist Forum in the world. lol

Hope we become good friends :D

AND remember Have looooooots of funny ;D

Back