• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] heeellloooooo :D

honedgez

Somewhat of a clown
Years
    • pika/pikas or it/its
    • Seen Feb 8, 2022
    hi there! my names pix :D ive been into pokemon for a while but im only recently getting into online communities surrounding it! if it wasnt obvious already, my favourite pokemon is honedge! i also love pyukumuku, the ultra beasts (mostly xurkitree), the regis, and any fairy types! i firmly believe in liking the underrated mons lol

im happy to be here though! i hope youll all accept me into this super cool looking community :3

Years
  • hi there! my names pix :D ive been into pokemon for a while but im only recently getting into online communities surrounding it! if it wasnt obvious already, my favourite pokemon is honedge! i also love pyukumuku, the ultra beasts (mostly xurkitree), the regis, and any fairy types! i firmly believe in liking the underrated mons lol

im happy to be here though! i hope youll all accept me into this super cool looking community :3
    Welcome Pix! Glad to have you here :D Honedge is a really good choice for a fave mon, I really like its final evo myself. Pyukumuku is pretty darn cute too <3 Though for me, nothing compares to my baby Crobat <3

Of course we accept you! Always love having new members :D Tell me, what aspects of Pokemon are you into? The newest games? The older titles? The spin-offs? The card game? Or just talking about Pokemon in general? We have pretty much all of that plus more for you :3 Make sure also to check out the Pokecommunity Discord if you use that platform! We tend to be more active there hehe.

And if you have any questions or concerns about the site, don't hesitate to ask! We'd be happy to help :) Have a good one!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Fairy types you say? (´,,•ω•,,)♡

Hey Pix! Welcome to the community! You are absolutely welcomed and accepted! We love our newbies around here, like Roni said. Just make sure you read the rules!

Years
  • Regi gang represent :coolduck:

Spoiler:

Speaking of, do you like the new ones? Regieleki and Regidrago?

Fairies are among my favorite types too =3
    Any fairies in particular stand out to you?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    hi there! my names pix :D ive been into pokemon for a while but im only recently getting into online communities surrounding it! if it wasnt obvious already, my favourite pokemon is honedge! i also love pyukumuku, the ultra beasts (mostly xurkitree), the regis, and any fairy types! i firmly believe in liking the underrated mons lol

Yooo you're new but you already made such a sweet looking post flair? Good job! Welcome to the community :) I hope you'll try to visit all our sections and find the places that interest you. Don't hesitate to reach out to the mods or friendly regulars if you have any questions about how things work.

Back