• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heelllloooooo peeps

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    So yeah, I'm new n stuff. Hows it going? I've just gotten into competative battleing recently and currently building my platinum Team.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Fun stuff. xD You're lucky you have wifi, in all it's awesomeness.

Welcome to PC, 'Megaman'~!
    Hope it's okay to call you that.

Have fun around here, but don't forget to pay attention to the rules, because they're just so great. xD;

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    I actually registered awhile ago so I've read the rules and such :p This is just the first time posting (Besides my request for a typhlosion moveset in the stratagys and moveset section :P)

And its fine if ya call me Megaman. Thats what alot of people who don't know me by my real name call me by.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 29, 2024
    Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx I'm a real big fan of Latias and Latios if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome to PC.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Megaman rocks, and so does that username. >:D

Welcome to PC. \o/ Hopefully we'll get to see some of your teams in Strategy & Movesets sometime, hope you enjoy it here.

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Welcome to PC, Megaman765!

Hope you Platinum team goes well, post it up in S&M if you want a rate.

Have a great time here and remember to check out the rules.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Hi there! Welcome to Pokecommunity!
    (BTW I too am a megaman fan! :D)

Back