• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heh Hello

Daxter-Le-Ottsel

Wanna Be Hacker
    Years
    Hi im new made my account today or yesterday to be more precise as it is 1am now any ways im a brony a gamer and a fan of games im a joker tell me if i take it to far so though so uhh... Hi

EDIT: so i was brought up with pokemon my bros and my sis occasionally played it and watched it so i got into it to i still remember the day i got home turned on my Gamebow and saw ruby sittin there i chose mudkip and over a very long time i got it to level 100 then almost deleted it (twice) i didnt though thanks to the up + left or whatever thing And that swampert is still there with its capslocked letters (being from a old version) makin eggs to give to my bro (he wants a good one) i charge him one of his (failures) for one of my eggs

Last edited:

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
    Hey there Daxter welcome to PokeCommunity. I think making it at 1am would be today? Unless you made it before 12am and then posted it now? Anyhoo, I am not a brony myself, but there is a My Little Pony Club here. And it's good to joke, we don't want people who are stale all the time, that's just boring :P But definitely know when to stop, that's a good trait to have. Would you like to tell us a little more about what your interests were in Pokemon? Make sure you read the rules if you haven't already, it'll help prevent any accidental rule breaking in the future. If you have any further questions or just want to chat, give me or another staff member a shout. I hope you enjoy PokeCommunity and make some friends :3

Years
    Oh god your username reminds me of when I used to play the Jak & Daxter games. Such good times lol.

Anyways, welcome to PC Daxter! And I see you've already joined our My Little Pony fanclub, I happen to like MLP as well but I never got around to watching any of the cartoon series yet. I am a self-confessed Brony myself thanks to a member who sadly is not active here anymore but I think those ponies are just too cute. As Tabor said, why not tell us some of your Pokemon interests as well? It'd be great for getting to know your fellow PC members. And I see you're an Australian, I happen to be one as well so that means you're definitely not alone!

I'm sure you'll enjoy it here no matter which part of the forum grabs your attention. Staff members are always happy to help you with any problem you have, but some of the older members such as myself are also keen to assist you. Have fun here and I'll be seeing you around, and feel free to shout out a VM to me if you wanna talk.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Daxter-Le-Ottsel

Wanna Be Hacker
    Years
    Oh god your username reminds me of when I used to play the Jak & Daxter games. Such good times lol.

Anyways, welcome to PC Daxter! And I see you've already joined our My Little Pony fanclub, I happen to like MLP as well but I never got around to watching any of the cartoon series yet. I am a self-confessed Brony myself thanks to a member who sadly is not active here anymore but I think those ponies are just too cute. As Tabor said, why not tell us some of your Pokemon interests as well? It'd be great for getting to know your fellow PC members. And I see you're an Australian, I happen to be one as well so that means you're definitely not alone!

I'm sure you'll enjoy it here no matter which part of the forum grabs your attention. Staff members are always happy to help you with any problem you have, but some of the older members such as myself are also keen to assist you. Have fun here and I'll be seeing you around, and feel free to shout out a VM to me if you wanna talk.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Good times wasn't it i played it recently I still have a ps2

Back