• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello :3

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
Years
  • Hey! Welcome to PC! Have a great time
    Do you want to tell you a bit about yourself? Or your interest
    Well good luck! See you around

Years
  • Great to have you here too, Rolim! And I'm uh, doing well I guess.

So, is there anything we'd love to know about yourself? There's like nothing mentioning your interests here and we're just so damn curious because we'd love to show you sections you might love. Going by your avatar, I presume you love Eeveelutions or something? I'd be kinda surprised if that were not to be the case.

Anyways, you can check out the adoption center if you want a mentor to show you around, but regardless everyone is happy to assist you when needed. I'll hopefully see you around, and have fun at PC!

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • Hello Rolim! Welcome to the PC!

As the others said, PC is so full of forums and subforums that we don't know what's the better for you ^^ but if you tell us a bit more about yourself we might know in which area you belong. What are your hobbies? Interests? Favourite game? Favourite Pokémon? Let us know, I'm curious!

As I was saying PC is full of forums! We have ROM Hacking section, sections for each Generation, Trade Corner section, Pokémon Trivia section, Pokémon Gaming Central section and mooooooooore! Why don't you go explore ;)

PC is full of great people too! The members are super friendly, always ready to help, so go make friends ^^

If you have any questions or want to have a chat just go to my profile and leave me a message ok? ;)
    Enjoy your stay! See you around~

Years
  • You certainly do seem nice. ;3 Hi there Rolim! Welcome to PC. Any eeveelution fan is awesome in my book so please stick around. And if you're a Jolteon fan you're already super cool heh. Have a good time.

Years
  • Oh my... Guys I'm so sorry i forgot complety about this post :(

Hey! Welcome to PC! Have a great time
    Do you want to tell you a bit about yourself? Or your interest
    Well good luck! See you around

Hey Thank you :D ! Hum Well I'm shy, I like stay in home with the computer instead go walk. Also one of the things i most like is Play Games *_*
    Im fan of Pokemon, Super Mario, The legend of Zelda, Kirby. I also enjoy many other games such has Cubic Castles, Terraria, Castle Crashers... Thank you Cya!

Great to have you here too, Rolim! And I'm uh, doing well I guess.

So, is there anything we'd love to know about yourself? There's like nothing mentioning your interests here and we're just so damn curious because we'd love to show you sections you might love. Going by your avatar, I presume you love Eeveelutions or something? I'd be kinda surprised if that were not to be the case.

Anyways, you can check out the adoption center if you want a mentor to show you around, but regardless everyone is happy to assist you when needed. I'll hopefully see you around, and have fun at PC!

Thank you, yey good :D. Like i said i'm shy and i love play games also the Super eevee edition attract me to make an account here :3 . Oh yea i like Eevee evolutions. Oh ok Thank you for the info :D Hope cya too!

fellow newbie!

i'm just starting out collecting. what about you?

Hey :3 I'm doing great :D!

Hello Rolim! Welcome to the PC!

As the others said, PC is so full of forums and subforums that we don't know what's the better for you but if you tell us a bit more about yourself we might know in which area you belong. What are your hobbies? Interests? Favourite game? Favourite Pokémon? Let us know, I'm curious!

As I was saying PC is full of forums! We have ROM Hacking section, sections for each Generation, Trade Corner section, Pokémon Trivia section, Pokémon Gaming Central section and mooooooooore! Why don't you go explore

PC is full of great people too! The members are super friendly, always ready to help, so go make friends

If you have any questions or want to have a chat just go to my profile and leave me a message ok?
    Enjoy your stay! See you around~

Hello Thank you :D ! I like to play games all the time has long if i have one and has long my pc can handle it thats one of my biggest problems he badly can play terraria and some of the PC games, i tested few ones some are slow FPS and anothers are fast like Super Eevee Edition. Oh my favourite game well that's really a nice question :o I played so many and i enjoyed most of them i can't really decide >< But favourite pokemon game hum i might say Pokemon Fire Red, Is the basic one but it still nostalgic for me even if i played in a emulator :/ Can't afford to buy. Yes i already check some subsections but just quick look at names, I need to explore more maybe i found another awesome games that work on my Computer..... I can see that xD and i'm answering replys of them ;) Thank you for help :D Cya!!

You certainly do seem nice. ;3 Hi there Rolim! Welcome to PC. Any eeveelution fan is awesome in my book so please stick around. And if you're a Jolteon fan you're already super cool heh. Have a good time.

Hey thank you :3, yes i do like jolteon! Have a good time to :D!

;) Thx everyone for your sweet / helpfull / Kind Replys! ;)​

Back