• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello ^_^

Henakuo

Moonlit Trainer
    Years
    Just doing this for the getting started thing xD

Anyways, I'm here mostly for ROM hacking stuff. I adore pokemon, Absol being my favorite (and furious at the ruined design of its mega form o,e) and I also do arts! Such as my icon, which is my personally designed trainer (Gary from FR was used as a base cuz I made the sprite for a hack and didnt wanna risk dimension stuffs)

Anyways, I'm semi-social, so you can attempt to talk to me, but I'll give a fair warning that I am one of those people that disappears for weeks on end, so yeah...

I have been introduced!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Your siggy made me chuckle a bit. xD

Welcome, nonetheless :D I also adore Pokemon as well~ I've been at it for about.....16 years I think! So almost my whole life. <3 You'll meet many many peeps who love Pokemon just like you, so you're not really the only one. Sooo, ROM Hacker & Artist? You can find both of those sections under the Creative Discussions board at the semi-bottom of the forum. That board has all of the creativity that occurs from our PokeCommunity members. Whether you draw, write, roleplay, ROM Hack, and so much more. You'll really like it there, and you'll want to show off your stuff. :D

Hah, I know how you feel about MegaAbsol. I didn't really like the design for MegaAmpharos either, since all the did was...add a wig xD

Anyways, hope you do stick around and have a wonderful time here. :D Read the rules & stuff and contact a staff member if you need any help. :D See ya!

Years
    Hi there Henakuo and welcome to PC!

Megan has probably already shown you the Emulation & ROM Hacking section, which is the best place for hackers such as yourself. While I totally suck at ROM hacking I know you'll love the section more than me because of all the awesome hacks you can play or even get the resources to make your own. In fact, I'm sure you'll want to stay around given PC's diversity. And an Absol fan I see? I think I know a great place for fans of Dark-type Pokemon, in PC's own Dark-type Pokemon club run by my buddy AWsquared, and it's the longest surviving of the current set of clubs in the Pokemon Clubs section so it's definitely one worth joining.

And if you like art, Megan also showed you the Art & Design section where you can showcase your work and also discuss with fellow artists. But I guess that ends my intro here, if you ever need help during your time at PC don't hesitate to ask a staff member in blue, orange or red and they should point you in the right direction. Remember that Cirno is there for any help you need, but there's some friendly members outside of staff too so I'm sure you'll make some new friends.

Have an awesome time here okay?

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back