• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Again!

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2015
    I have been inactive for a long time and so i hope i receive a warm welcome back!
    I will also start working on Pokemon Dark Destiny and Light Faith
    I also started a channel!
    My channel is MarioTheCrafter.

Miccino, heeey! I remember you. :3 Was wondering where you went, always sad when people disappear but hopefully you're back for good now!

Good luck with your hacks/fangames; hope to see them published here soon in the future. You can find a lot of tools here to help you out with creating them so be sure to work on it whenever you can! I'll be looking forward to it. And you can always drop off a link to your Youtube channel in your signature if you'd like to get the word out. That's the best way to advertise whatever project you're working on.

Well, I'm sure you know the gist of how this place works so have a great time here! Let me or another staff member know if you need some help along the way. :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Ah, I haven't met you before. ;o; But, it's great to see you now, and it's glorious that you've made a return! So, welcome back; it's always nice to see people return!

Hey, I wish you good luck on your games too! It must be pretty tricky to actually try and create one, ahaha. Sure I've read some guides, but making themmm might be a whole different story! But you know, I hope things will all go well for you in that department, and you can always ask for assistance whenever you need it! I'll look forward on seeing your progress!

So, have a great day, and I do hope you'll continue to stay with us, as we do enjoy your company. :3

Back