• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello again! :]

Years
    • Age 31
    • He/Him
    • Ohio
    • Seen Dec 12, 2020
    I'm a returning member after a long hiatus! I hope to make lots of friends while I'm here. I'm always happy to have some friendly/serious battles (cartridge only) or do some max raids together! Or just play some games in general or chat if you'd like. I look forward to meeting new friends/catching up with old ones! :]

Last edited:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome back! Have you tried joining our Discord server? There are channels for Raids. You can also give yourself a role so you can be notified when someone starts a new raid. I hope you enjoy your stay and explore everything we have to offer :D

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there Dragovion! Welcome back to the community! Definitely be sure to check out the SWSH section if you're looking to do some online Raid battles with the community, there's always something going on there! :)

pkmin3033

Welcome back, Dragovion! That's a very long absence...you've been here longer than me. xD I'm sure you know where everything is, so I look forward to seeing you around :3

Back