• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello All :D

Years
    So I've been a lurker for a very long time, but now it's time to introuduce myself!

I go by my rl name on the internet (Bryan) and I am actually not new to pokecommunity, I have had an account since 2013 where I mostly hung out in the rom hacking hub, after hanging out long enough I tried to start rom hacking. Through rom hacking I found my favorite Pokemon Absol as I am now a lover of dark types.

I am here now posting because I am working on a fan game called Pokemon Aria, and to get it out there I need to come out of my shell and start talking to people.

Hopefully I'll be here for awhile updating the game and making friends :D

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
    Hello there! I wish you goodluck on making your ROM hack at first!!!

Well I also come to this community just for finding ROM hacks till recently I really get into the community world.

Well my favorite is dragon but dark types are not bad too!

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2016
    Hi! It's good to see you "officially" join and introduce yourself. Absol is an amazing Pokemon I mean Disaster Pokemon got to be pretty good. Hope all goes well with your game and I'm looking forward to it. Everyone's super friendly on PC feel free to ask if you need help and i hope I'll get to know you and that we'll be friends:)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    So I've been a lurker for a very long time, but now it's time to introuduce myself!

I go by my rl name on the internet (Bryan) and I am actually not new to pokecommunity, I have had an account since 2013 where I mostly hung out in the rom hacking hub, after hanging out long enough I tried to start rom hacking. Through rom hacking I found my favorite Pokemon Absol as I am now a lover of dark types.

I am here now posting because I am working on a fan game called Pokemon Aria, and to get it out there I need to come out of my shell and start talking to people.

Hopefully I'll be here for awhile updating the game and making friends :D
    Welcome for real then, Bryan! I like Absol too, even though I found it a bit difficult to use in Ruby. Perhaps I just had bad strategy, haha.

I'll go and check out your ROM Hack! Nice name you found for it. Hope you'll have a good time socializing a bit more on PC! There are more places to chat in than the ROM hack boards you know ;) Good luck!

Years
    Welcome! I did the same thing at first, lurking in the shadows until I found a rom hack that I started to help with. After that I explored the forums a bit more and found a ton of other things to do. I hope you enjoy the forums! Don't forget to explore a bit outside rom hacking, you might get hooked on another section too! I'll be sure to check out your hack, the logo looks great! I love music, and based on the clefs in your logo it looks like your hack may have something musical in it. I'm intrigued on how you integrated it into your hack.

Back