• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello all! Happy Holidays!

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    Hello everyone! Im new to the site, and looking for friends to trade/battle with, Or to just converse!

Feel free to shoot me a message if you add me, and Ill add back immediately!
    3582-9535-3942

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    D'aw, well, anytime you'd like to find any trades, you can visit the Trade Corner! From there, you can make a trade shop, or take a look at other members' trade shops in the Trade Plaza section, or you can hop on over to the Quick trading threads located there, anytime you'd like to have a quick and simple trade. I'm a battler myself, in which, if you'd like to battle sometime, you can check out PC's Pokemon Showdown Server siiince that's where the majority of the PokeCommunity's Battle regulars do most of their battling. Or, you can discuss all sorts of battle related topics over at the Battle Center!

Whatever the case on what you decide to do here on PC may be, I hope to see you around, as you're having fun! But anytime you have a question or concern, the staff team can help you out anytime! You can message me anytime you want some help or anything too! Welcome to PC, and have a great and safe night. :)

Friends? You're in the right place! (= Welcome welcome to PC! I'd love to be your friend so shoot me a buddy request or profile message if you're interested in chatting.

So you play X/Y, then? What are you currently doing in the games? I've been anticipating Pokemon Bank but apparently that's been delayed so I'm going to need some more things to do while I kill time. D8 Though there'll still be lots to look forward to given how many Pokemon to move over. Our Trade Corner and Battle Center boards will be absolutely perfect for anyone looking for a trade or battle, whether you're on the hunt for a shiny or need someone to assist you with evolving a trade Pokemon.

Wishin' you lots of luck and hope you enjoy PC! We're all wonderful here and you've already met Aura, who is one of the nicest members around. So if you need anything at all be sure to give the moderators a shout. <3 And be sure to stick around so you'll get the best experience. Have a good day, Judo! Hope you had a good Christmas.

Back