• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello all :)

Years
    My name is Chris, I am 23 years old, turning 24 this year. I usually just play the handheld Pokemon games. I started off with Red, Blue, and Yellow. I have a couple cards from the best sets, as well as others. Excited about Pokemon X and Y coming out, looks awesome! Just here to browse around, list a couple of cards and so forth.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
    Nice to meet you, Chris! You can call me Sonic :)

Hm, if you like X and Y and would like to discuss it, there's the Pokemon X and Pokemon Y discussion thread, right here. There's also a bunch of other discussion threads for the handheld games, if you're interested. I hope you have a fun time on the forums!

Hey Chris, nice to have you here on PC and welcome! :D

Yeahh, we're all pretty hyped for X and Y. The fact that we're getting 3D Pokemon main series games excites me so much, it's a much-needed transition imo since we're in that time where 3D games can look pretty amazing. Pumped for the attack animations; those are going to be great. <3 Though I'm even more excited for the starter evolutions and new Pokemon reveals! Make sure to give the X & Y board a look-see, too. You'll definitely enjoy it there since it's an extremely active part of the community! Makes me glad I decided to get a 3DS for last Christmas.

So are you into the TCG or do you just collect in your spare time? I have some cards... but they're mostly older ones from when I was a kid since I was so obsessed with having them back then. :( Not that I'm not anymore... it's just I can no longer rely on my parents' money so I'm a lot more stingy with what I buy, lmao. Hope you get your cards priced soon since I see you've dropped off a post in the TCG section, so good luck with that! Get postin', get explorin'!

Outside Pokemon, what other interests do you have? Maybe I'm just being nosy, but I'd love to know. Enjoy your stay and great meeting you, all right? Remember to read the rules and have a good time!

Years
    Hello Chris, PokeCommunity is glad to have you here!

Everyone here is hyped for X & Y, because it's going to be the first main series Pokemon game in 3D and the new Pokemon look pretty interesting. I particularly like the starters and Sylveon right now because they are so damn cute. At least I got a 3DS XL last Christmas so I'm well prepared for the games. Definitely check out the Pokemon X & Y section as Cirno recommended, you'll find some good topics there to talk about.

And wow you also like the Pokemon TCG? I never collected any of the cards but the artwork on them can be pretty cool imo. Feel free to drop by the Pokemon Trading Card Game section where you can talk all about the TCG, and also its resident moderator donavannj knows a lot about the cards so he'd be happy to tell you the prices and such. We have some other sections covering the different aspects of Pokemon you should check out as well, we have at least every game covered as well as the anime and the franchise in general so browse for a bit and see what you can find.

Any other interests outside of Pokemon? I'm just so curious I want to know! Anyways, feel free to contact Cirno or another staff member if you need help, read the rules and don't get into trouble. I'm also happy for a conversation so just shout out a VM to me and I'll be seeing ya around the forum!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
    Thank you all for the warm welcome :). Glad to see a community who is so friendly!
    My other hobbies outside of Pokemon, would be playing MTG, xbox, and computer games. Although I've recently just been playing Pokemon black.

And to answer your question, Cirno, i'm looking to get my cards priced because I do not use them anymore. I've had them sleeved since I was a kid collecting them. So pretty much all of them are in M/NM condition.

CrossZero

Master Bonder
    Years
    Hi! i have almost every TCG cards!!! (But all in japanese and spanish).

I'm new at this forum, so i hope we could be friends and grow together at this forum.

My english is preety bad, but i hope to make it better with friends, so you know, if you want to talk, i'm here to learn ^^

So hope to see you later!!!​

Years
    Hey there! Welcome to the forum. I also started with Red, Blue, and Yellow versions long ago. My favorite games are GSC though, and HGSS since they're basically the same games. X and Y are going to be great. With the new Pokemon revealed so far, I'm really looking forward to seeing more. I got my 3DS basically just for X and Y haha. The new battle scenery also looks exciting.

Well, I hope to see you around!

Years
    What does GSC and HGSS stand for, again? I'm a little slow with some games, haha. And yes, X and Y does look amazing, I've seen a lot of videos and I am very impressed what they have done so far.

To CrossZero: I am more than willing to be your friend, and your English is very good :)

Back