• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello All!

Years
  • Hello PokeCommunity! I'm new to the forum scene but definitely not new to Pokemon. I started out in the Pokemon world back in '96 by playing Red and trading cards like it was my job! I am looking forward to getting to know the newer generations of games and meeting some fellow Pokemon fans!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Long time pokemon fans unite! *hi-fives!* :D I've been playing ever since the 90s too, and it was oh so fun! Welcome to PC sweetheart, and it's wonderful to meet you~

Ah, I'd say that the new gens. of pokemon games, Pokemon X and Pokemon Y, are really fun to play! I always end up talking about them, haha. :3 But they are really cool because you get to connect with people easily, and the graphics are really fantastic! I'm sure that you'll be able to meet the fantastically nice and friendly pokemon fans around here on PC, and I know that they will look forward on meeting you too! <3

I hope that you'll stick around with us, as you'll meet loads of new friends by sticking around so that we can get to know you! In fact, I'd love to become friends with you too! Feel free to send me a friend request! Haaaave fun, and if you need any help with anything, just give us a call!

Cheers, and see you later! <33

Years
  • So glad to hear you're liking X; that's my version too and I'm still hooked. Trying to complete my national dex now so there is so much to do. Afterwards when I get that shiny charm I'll move back to shiny breeding/hunting. :) It's so fun, isn't it?!

I absolutely adore your username - welcome to PC, DragonairBreeder. The Pokemon X & Y board will be perfect for you to drop by aaand I also recommend the Trade Corner if you're a big breeder as well. There are some amazing people here all across the community so if you stick around you'll meet them and find some great friends. We recommend not disappearing to get the most out of the forum!

But oh, I would suggest getting B/W2 because.. well, maybe I'm biased but I found them to be really great games and a huge step up from B/W. That and missing out on a main series Pokemon game is a no-go, heh.

See you around and have a blast, Dragonair! Let me or another staff member know if you need anything!

Back