• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello all!

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2019
    I am new here! I have played Pokémon TCG since it came out. I did quite for a few years but now my kids are into it and I have in the last year gotten back into it. I now head the Pokémon club that meets at our local library and we have 12-30 kids meet every two weeks to trade and play. My boys and I all 3 attended a prerelease tournament for Unified minds yesterday. I pulled a Rowlett & Alolan Executor tag team. One of my boys pulled two GX's and the other only got one. But a great time was had by all.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PokeCommunity! I used to play the TCG many years ago, but that was short lived for me as I got into Yu-Gi-Oh more. It's nice to see this generation enjoying something we used to love and it ignites that spark again. I hope you're enjoying spending time with your kids doing something you all like to do. You should give our Pokémon Trading Card Game section a visit if you already haven't. I hope you decide to stick around!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there! I think it's wonderful you're getting your boys into the Pokémon TCG. :) My dad was the first person to introduce it to me in like 1995 and I'm still involved to this day! When you get a chance, please visit our TCG section on the forums!

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2019
    hello i am also new here and i am loving the forum and learning and exploring new things, i hope you stick around and learn more about the community.

Back