• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello ALL!

Zanark494

MERN Stack Dev
    Years
    Hey, I'm new member here on the forum. I'm really excited to be here. Been working on my first ever Pokemon Fan Game for last 2 months and I'm looking forward to sharing it with y'all ^^. Althought I'm a complete beginner, I'm still pretty confident since i'm a fast learner!
    ~~YORUSHKU~~

Last edited:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome Zanark494! Fan games are a huge deal here, without a doubt if you need help with that, the nice people over in the game corner will give you a hand in figuring it out. Good luck with finishing up your game. Enjoy your stay!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi there Zanark494! Welcome to the community! Like tokyodrift said, this forum is great for learning about and sharing fangames. :) Best of luck to you!

Back