• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hello All!

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2021
    Hello everybody!

I'm Dhomie, or Dev if you prefer. I was interested in joining the PokeCommunity to post a little writing project I have been working on. It isn't a fan fic, but more of a personal reflection of my Pokemon journeys throughout the years. I didn't want to create a huge thread so I started part 1 in a google doc and was going to share the link. I was just about ready to post when I got hit with the message that I needed five posts before I could start posting links. Its a smart way to avoid spam that's for sure. So until I start interacting with the community, my little project will have to wait. I am interested in seeing what other people have made on here and of course, can not wait to talk about Pokemon. I should probably edit my profile as well so I don't look like a bot haha. My project involves my experience with Pokemon so I won't go into that here, but I will leave y'all with some facts about me. My favorite Pokemon game is Pokemon Black/White. My favorite Pokemon is Infernape. If any Pokemon spinoff game could get a sequel, I would want it to be a sequel to Pokemon Conquest.

Anyway, glad to be here!

P.S. I'm sure like many of y'all, I am hoping for a DP remake announcement soon.

Izanagee2005

Me. I. Yours truly.
    Years
    • Age 18
    • He/Him
    • India
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Heyo Dev, welcome to PC! Glad to see a writer join :D

You can check out the Writers' Lounge and Fanfiction and Writing if you want to start writing fanfics :)

Sinnoh remakes are prolly the most hyped up thing right now. I'm looking forward to it but cannot play it if it is on Switch since I don't have one ;-;

Pokemon Conquest is a game I've heard of but never played tbh. Maybe I should play it soon. Infernape is a pretty good Pokemon but my favorite Pokemon is Charizard/Mega Charizard X. Also, I love Pokemon Black and White too since it has the best story yet in a Pokemon game imo.

Anywho, have a great day and don't hesitate to contact me or a moderator if you need help :D

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey Dhomie! Don't worry about thread length, there's some threads in the forums that span hundreds of pages, all full to the brim with text! I'm sure there's going to be lots of interested readers in the Writers Lounge like Pokeguy said. :)

But hey, no harm, gathering five posts is easy as pie! Also EMPHATIC YES to a Conquest sequel! You've got great taste!

Years
    Welcome to the Pokecommunity Dhomie! What Fairy said, huge threads aren't a turn off at all here, especially if it's in the proper section. Surely several people would be glad to read what you've written so far :D

The fact that you acknowledged looking like a bot makes us feel safe that you aren't one haha. And don't ever worry about us running out of Pokemon related discussions, it's pretty much infinite here :p BW are up there in my fave Pokemon games of all time, Platinum's gotta be my fave bcs Sinnoh is near and dear to my heart for being the first region I ever explored <3 My fave mon is Crobat, so look out for your Infernape whenever I'm around :p (pls don't Stone Edge me). Haven't played much spinoffs outside of PMD, but I'm hoping for updates on those myself heh.

Anyway, enjoy your stay! And if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me or other moderators you may encounter across the forums. We'd be glad to help out :))

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2021
    Pokemon Conquest is a game I've heard of but never played tbh. Maybe I should play it soon. Infernape is a pretty good Pokemon but my favorite Pokemon is Charizard/Mega Charizard X. Also, I love Pokemon Black and White too since it has the best story yet in a Pokemon game imo.

Anywho, have a great day and don't hesitate to contact me or a moderator if you need help :D

Hello PokeGuy. Can't go wrong with Mega Charizard X. Hopefully Megas can return to the series in some capacity. I also have to agree that Black/White have the best story.

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2021
    Hey Dhomie! Don't worry about thread length, there's some threads in the forums that span hundreds of pages, all full to the brim with text! I'm sure there's going to be lots of interested readers in the Writers Lounge like Pokeguy said. :)

But hey, no harm, gathering five posts is easy as pie! Also EMPHATIC YES to a Conquest sequel! You've got great taste!

Hi Fairy. Wow 9.7 years with the Poke Community! Awesome to see that it has been going so strong all these years. Also love the enthusiasm for Conquest!

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2021
    And don't ever worry about us running out of Pokemon related discussions, it's pretty much infinite here :p BW are up there in my fave Pokemon games of all time, Platinum's gotta be my fave bcs Sinnoh is near and dear to my heart for being the first region I ever explored <3
    Anyway, enjoy your stay! And if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me or other moderators you may encounter across the forums. We'd be glad to help out :))

Hey Roni! Platinum is a fantastic game and made some much needed improvements to DP. Sinnoh was the first region I explored as well so I understand the love there. Thanks for the welcome!

Years
    Hello PokeGuy. Can't go wrong with Mega Charizard X. Hopefully Megas can return to the series in some capacity. I also have to agree that Black/White have the best story.

Hi Fairy. Wow 9.7 years with the Poke Community! Awesome to see that it has been going so strong all these years. Also love the enthusiasm for Conquest!

Hey Roni! Platinum is a fantastic game and made some much needed improvements to DP. Sinnoh was the first region I explored as well so I understand the love there. Thanks for the welcome!
    hey again Dhomie! hopefully you're liking the site so far? just wanna give you a quick pro-tip though, you can press respond to multiple posts before you go and press that pencil icon. that way you can multiquote and it wouldn't clutter up threads too much with you posting over and over :)

love that Sinnoh was your first as well! Gen 4 needs more love!

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    Hello everybody!

I'm Dhomie, or Dev if you prefer. I was interested in joining the PokeCommunity to post a little writing project I have been working on. It isn't a fan fic, but more of a personal reflection of my Pokemon journeys throughout the years. I didn't want to create a huge thread so I started part 1 in a google doc and was going to share the link. I was just about ready to post when I got hit with the message that I needed five posts before I could start posting links. Its a smart way to avoid spam that's for sure. So until I start interacting with the community, my little project will have to wait. I am interested in seeing what other people have made on here and of course, can not wait to talk about Pokemon. I should probably edit my profile as well so I don't look like a bot haha. My project involves my experience with Pokemon so I won't go into that here, but I will leave y'all with some facts about me. My favorite Pokemon game is Pokemon Black/White. My favorite Pokemon is Infernape. If any Pokemon spinoff game could get a sequel, I would want it to be a sequel to Pokemon Conquest.

Anyway, glad to be here!

P.S. I'm sure like many of y'all, I am hoping for a DP remake announcement soon.

A fellow Platinum lover? Good taste! I started with Sinnoh as well and I just love it a lot, it makes me happy to see more love for it from others. Here's hoping for the DP remakes!

That's such a neat idea for a writing project! I'd love to see it if you plan to post it here. One of the first things I did after signing up here was check out options for editing my profile, so I look forward to seeing what you do with yours! Infernape's a neat pick for a favourite, and you don't often hear people talk about Pokemon Conquest! I think a sequel would be really cool, I loved the art style of it even if I wasn't too interested in the gameplay.

Nice to meet you!

Back