• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hello All

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2021
    Hi there!

I've apparently had this account for the better part of the year and didn't realize it. This marks my first post so I hope a thread here is okay. Name is Matthew. In my real life, I'm happily married with a 1 year old daughter, 2 dogs, 2 cats, and a job as a teacher. I love Pokemon and my favorite games are the first 4 generations and their remakes. I'm very excited for the new PD remakes as well.

I look forward to meeting everyone!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hi there!

I've apparently had this account for the better part of the year and didn't realize it. This marks my first post so I hope a thread here is okay. Name is Matthew. In my real life, I'm happily married with a 1 year old daughter, 2 dogs, 2 cats, and a job as a teacher. I love Pokemon and my favorite games are the first 4 generations and their remakes. I'm very excited for the new PD remakes as well.

Welcome to the community! We're glad you decided to introduce yourself to us. I'm pretty excited for the new remakes as the 4th gen is my favorite, 5th gen is not far behind and probably tied with 2nd gen. I can totally relate to being a teacher lol, I'm currently a teaching assistant myself. That's a lot of pets, does chaos ever ensue between them at all? I hope you enjoy your stay with us, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

DrWho42

ka kaw
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    hi matthew! welcome back to the community! what are your pets' names?

Years
  • Hello Matthew!

Do the doggos and kitties get along or do they avoid each other ? We used to have a Dalmatian when I was young, it and our previous cat would always hang out together! Like, the cat had its own places to go lie but was always lying on top of the dog in it's dog basket/bed xD They were proper buddies ^.^

Do you have any favorite mons? Maybe some cat/dog mons? =3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi there!

Hi Matthew! Welcome properly into the community at last ^^ Nice to hear about your family, and I understand you're very hyped for the DP remakes yeah! It's nice that they finally made them - was starting to wonder if they ever would ahah. Hope to see you around the forums more~

Back