• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello and hi

Elysieum

Requiescat en pace.
Years
  • My name is Ely, how you doin'? I'm a design student and retired adolescent. Also, vegetarian. Aaaand lover of music and films.

Plus great Pokemon fan here, ever since I got the first Gen games in 1999. Thought I'd join up during the X and Y surge. :3

Tally ho!

Foxing Buizel

*Turns head* *Bui!"
    Years
  • Hi Ely!! Welcome to PC!!

The games have changed a lot since 99, I'm still yet to get x or y but from what I see, its epic as.

Enjoy the forum s!

Years
  • Heya Ely, weelcome to the forum! :D

I'm a digital design student so in a way we're two peas in a pod, haha. Currently in what should be my last semester so there's only a little bit left.. how're you enjoying school? It drives me absolutely insane sometimes but I've made so many wonderful friends. So guess it's not all that bad.

And do you have X or Y? :o I'm hooked on my X and just got to the Elite Four! Took 44 hours but it was such a fun ride. Don't think I've ever taken so long playing through the main story in a Pokemon game so I'm crossing my fingers the next versions will be even better. Enjoy your time here and thanks for joining this amazing forum. Be sure to give me a holler if you need any help along the way!

Elysieum

Requiescat en pace.
    Years
  • Hi Ely!! Welcome to PC!!

The games have changed a lot since 99, I'm still yet to get x or y but from what I see, its epic as.

Enjoy the forum s!

Thanks man. Oh I know they've changed. I've had them every step of the way. Pretty amazing the leap that's been made with Gen VI.

Heya Ely, weelcome to the forum! :D

I'm a digital design student so in a way we're two peas in a pod, haha. Currently in what should be my last semester so there's only a little bit left.. how're you enjoying school? It drives me absolutely insane sometimes but I've made so many wonderful friends. So guess it's not all that bad.

And do you have X or Y? :o I'm hooked on my X and just got to the Elite Four! Took 44 hours but it was such a fun ride. Don't think I've ever taken so long playing through the main story in a Pokemon game so I'm crossing my fingers the next versions will be even better. Enjoy your time here and thanks for joining this amazing forum. Be sure to give me a holler if you need any help along the way!

Ah sweet! I've been hoping to find some fellow pixel pushers here. :D My final week of this semester just ended, actually. Now I have a year-end exhibition in a few weeks. Drives me up the wall too, especially the different software.

Ima be getting Y very soon. And it shall be amazang. Cheers man!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Awww, the pokemon games from 1999 are always nostalgic. <3 I will always love to play them, whenever I could! I remember when I used to think PokemonYellow was tricky to beat though - because the level spike from Celadon to Fushia City was.. really noticeable to say the least! I'm glad that you've taken up X&Y, or at least, taking it up soon! I really hope you'll enjoy the games!

In any case, welcome to the forum, Ely! It's nice to meet cha'! I often thought about becoming a vegetarian, which.. may seem a bit hard for me, since my family cooks a lot of meat, but, maybe a compromise can be done? Hm.

But anywhoo, I really hope that you'll have an amazing stay. <3 Contact me if you ever wanna chat sometime! I'd be happy to!

Elysieum

Requiescat en pace.
    Years
  • Awww, the pokemon games from 1999 are always nostalgic. <3 I will always love to play them, whenever I could! I remember when I used to think PokemonYellow was tricky to beat though - because the level spike from Celadon to Fushia City was.. really noticeable to say the least! I'm glad that you've taken up X&Y, or at least, taking it up soon! I really hope you'll enjoy the games!

In any case, welcome to the forum, Ely! It's nice to meet cha'! I often thought about becoming a vegetarian, which.. may seem a bit hard for me, since my family cooks a lot of meat, but, maybe a compromise can be done? Hm.

But anywhoo, I really hope that you'll have an amazing stay. <3 Contact me if you ever wanna chat sometime! I'd be happy to!

Yeah I always become nostalgic when I hear first Gen music. Dem feels, man. I think the Kanto level curve is a difficult one too, but they made it way too easy with Johto after that.

I used to think vegetarianism must be a terribly difficult think to maintain, but once you get into it, you don't even notice the shift. Save for perhaps becoming more healthy, which I was grateful for.

Thanks for the warm welcome dude!

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2013
    Hmm, you dont eat meat? Welcome to PokeCommunity, if you need anything feel free to PM the staff; Not me..

Elysieum

Requiescat en pace.
    Years
  • Hmm, you dont eat meat? Welcome to PokeCommunity, if you need anything feel free to PM the staff; Not me..

Well technically I do. I eat seafood from time to time and I think that makes me a pescatarian rather than a vegetarian, but few people know what that means. They're like "nah man, I already got a religion, thanks", so instead I just say vegetarian to get the idea across. :p

Thank you. I will be sure to never bother you.

Back