• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello community

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2015
    i am new here....i love pokemon a lot and i want to make many friends so that i can share everything

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Our love of pokemon runs together! I'm very glad that you share the love of pokemon that we all share upon this forum, and we definitely look forward on discussing many pokemon topics with you! Welcome to PC my friend, and it's a pleasure to meet you! <3

So, what do you like about pokemon? I do like how fellow fans are more able to get together with other fans of the franchise to trade, battle and any other stuff with their pokemon games, especially X&Y, y'know? Mmm, how about favourite pokemon? I assume yours is Lucario? Lucario is pretty amazing, haha. I really love the artwork resembling an Anubis, and it's attacking prowess is pretty amazing! :3

Well, in any case, I hope you have fun! We have a wide range of pokemon topics that go from Pokemon General, Pokemon Gaming Central, and each of the specific pokemon boards! So, feel free to explore, yeah? And if you have any questions, you're more than welcome to ask any member of the staff team, and we'll be happy to help out! <33

Be seeing you, and I hope you'll take care! Hope we'll get to chat again soooon~

Years
    Pokemon surely is a great thing to love isn't it? So hello and welcome aboard, Prosh! Nice to see more fresh faces around the community. You can never have too many members here!

Like what Dragon said, what do you love about being a Pokemon fan? I always love how connected the fanbase feels, and despite everyone's opinions they all seem to tick together. And nice Lucario avatar, he surely is one of the true faves among people but hey everyone has opinions you know. Lucario is pretty fun to use in battle, his versatility makes him quite good.

Dragon recommended some spots where you can talk about Pokemon, but do take a look around to see what else interests you along the way. We may be big but the diversity is surely what we are known for, and I'm confident everything will go well for you. Have an awesome time and I do hope to see you around, and if you need help ask a staff member!

- Hikamaru

Back