• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everybody!

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    Hello there!

My name is Shaymin Jake, (If you couldn't already tell) but you call me Jake!

I am VERY excited to join the Poke Community forums and meet some new people.
    For those of you that wonder why I joined the forums, it is because I would like to meet new people and have some battles on Pokemon X and Y (keep in mind that I am learning how to battle competitively so I may not be the best).

That being said, I will see you later guys (and gals).

Have an awesome day. :)

Welcome to PC, Jake! Good to meet you. <3 I recommend the Battling & Team Building board if you'd like some battles but we also have the lovely Pokemon X & Y area for sharing your friend code for the friend safari. Feel free to drop off your FC in your signature as well as it'd be seen underneath all your posts. :)

Enjoy your time exploring the forum and hope you stick around. If you're excited to be here then certainly your stay will be amazing to reflect that excitement.

If you need any help feel free to shoot me or another staff member a PM. See you!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    What's up, Jake! Shaymin is adorableeee~ Really great username, pal! Ad a big dragon-roaring welcome to the forums go to you! C:

For meeting new people, you've definitely come to the right place! You can check out whichever board that interests you the most! Chit Chat Cafe is a good place to meet people, or maybe one of the pokemon boards! There's also our battle server if you want to check out the tournaments and battles that PC has! And of course, if you have any questions about competitive battling, you can ask there too. <3

Have an awesome day too! Hope we can speak again and become dear friends! I hope that you have fun, and I'll wish you a happy and memorable time here on these forums! <33

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2014
    Im new here too, wish I invented Pokemon, came to spam, stayed cuz of the aRT

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    Thanks for the introduction Sheep, Dragon and OYMYO!

The help with everything here on the site was much appreciated! Seriously, I didn't even know there was a battle server ready to go or even what a signature was! (As you can tell, I'm a newbie with forums in general.)

Once again, I thank all of you for all the help.

Have an awesome day,
    Jake

Back