• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, everybody!

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2014
    Greetings!

I registered here yesterday, and I decided to lurk a bit before posting here. Everybody here seems so nice, and friendly. I sure hope I find new friends!! You can call me Marble, but anything else is okay. :))

xoxo

Years
  • Hey there, Marble! Welcome to PC and good to meet you. ^_^

If you'd like friends you should consider posting around as often as you can. :) This is a great community with a lot to do so we're always happy to have more faces getting involved. What are you interested in? Letting us know about yourself would be a good start in getting to know the other members so we can see what we have in common (besides being Pokemon fans, of course!).

Enjoy your stay, yes? If you're lost along the way you're more than welcome to shoot me or another staff member a message. We're glad to help out.

Years
  • Hey Marble welcome to PC! I'l think you'll find this community is a lot of fun, I made friends through the get together and through posting a bunch and i'm sure everybody here will be your friend, like the others said if you need any help feel free to message me :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hello, everybody!

Aw, making new friends is quite easy here; don't be shy on talking to anyone of us! Especially myself - I'd love it if we can maybe discuss some things here and there sometime!

Hello, everybody!

(especially cute things)

Hello, everybody!

Mmm, but yes, glad that you can make it here, Marble! Have a fantastic stay, and enjoy your day/night! If there's anything you need, again, you can contact anyone of us!

Volcarona

then live beautifully until the end
    Years
  • Love the song in your signature! Welcome aboard and if you ever need someone to chat with, let me know. Hope to see you around. ^.^

Back