• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everybody :)

Years
  • Hello everybody i am new to this forum, i am a huge fan of Touhou, Pokémon, Zelda, Kirby, Metroid and Fire Emblem. I am learning how to program videogames at the age of 15, so that i may become a video game designer in the future. My favourite Pokémon Generation is Generation V because of how it's wonderful cast of characters, story and music :)

Years
  • Ooo a fellow Unova fan, and that Iris avatar is really cute as well. In fact I've seen some of that artist's work on DeviantArt so I know what's good. Anyways, welcome aboard UnidentifiedPhantasm! Great to see you with us here today.

So you're learning video game programming? Interesting hobby if I say so myself, but we have a fun section known as Game Development which are fangames made with tools like RPG Maker. There's also the Video Games board if you're into discussing about official video games as well, and going by your interests you seem to like a lot of the popular Nintendo franchises which have their fair share of fans here as well, so good chance you'll get involved in the conversations extremely well.

Anyways, I'm happy to have welcomed you and I hope you have an awesome time yourself! If you ever want someone to talk to, I am always open for a visitor message if you are interested, or you can ask the staff for assistance. See you around soon, yeah!

Years
  • Ooo a fellow Unova fan, and that Iris avatar is really cute as well. In fact I've seen some of that artist's work on DeviantArt so I know what's good. Anyways, welcome aboard UnidentifiedPhantasm! Great to see you with us here today.

So you're learning video game programming? Interesting hobby if I say so myself, but we have a fun section known as Game Development which are fangames made with tools like RPG Maker. There's also the Video Games board if you're into discussing about official video games as well, and going by your interests you seem to like a lot of the popular Nintendo franchises which have their fair share of fans here as well, so good chance you'll get involved in the conversations extremely well.

Anyways, I'm happy to have welcomed you and I hope you have an awesome time yourself! If you ever want someone to talk to, I am always open for a visitor message if you are interested, or you can ask the staff for assistance. See you around soon, yeah!

Years
  • Awesomepossum to have fifth gen fans. I lovelove that region so much, and Hoenn too. The more fans the better. :') Big welcome to PC, Phantasm, good to meet you!

Only Fire Emblem game I've played was Awakening and good grief that was addicting.. very exciting that there's another FE game in the works for the 3DS. Hopefully it'll be as amazing as the last! Seems like you'll have plenty to discuss here given your wide range of interests so please do stick around. <3 I'm happy to chat anytime if you're looking for one of your first friends. See you around!

curryc0mb

Some sort of flying squirrel
    Years
  • Whoo, video game designing -- that's an excellent career choice! I'm actually pursuing web designing myself, and I absolutely love to hear about others' experiences in skills of the like. Good luck with your pursuits!

I joined less than a week ago, but I can already tell you the peeps here are very friendly -- so engage and enjoy your stay!

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • Cool! Another member! Well, as it so happens I know a lot of things, and you can ask me anything! If I don't know it, I can surely figure it out! Stick with me and you'll go far kid! Or don't. You don't have to even leave the comfort of your own home to be honest. . . oh, and check out the Poison Club here! We're looking for new members! Hope to see you there!

Back